Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Posting changes nothing

Wolverineblue
12.13.2011 , 03:01 PM | #1
But I'm doing it anyways.

Bioware, why can't you be upfront with your customers and tell us who gets access in each wave? You did not even advertise that you were doing this rolling access thing until way late in the process (early-mid November), which makes this whole early access thing shady, frustrating and really irritating.

I have stopped caring if you even bother to give me the early access I paid for. Your service and communication with your paying customer base makes me think you don't deserve my money in the 1st place.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 03:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolverineblue View Post
But I'm doing it anyways.

Bioware, why can't you be upfront with your customers and tell us who gets access in each wave? You did not even advertise that you were doing this rolling access thing until way late in the process (early-mid November), which makes this whole early access thing shady, frustrating and really irritating.

I have stopped caring if you even bother to give me the early access I paid for. Your service and communication with your paying customer base makes me think you don't deserve my money in the 1st place.

First come first served.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Wolverineblue
12.13.2011 , 03:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
First come first served.
This was not advertised until November.