Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Black/Black Dye

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
11.22.2013 , 12:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Coincidentally, we had already planned to bring black/black dye back during double XP! I don't have the exact timing in hand right now, but you will see the black/black then. I will let you know when I get more details.

-eric
We getting White/White too? I wanna make me a Star Forge robe, seeing as it doesnt seem to be coming out any time soon...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Rafaman's Avatar


Rafaman
11.22.2013 , 12:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Coincidentally, we had already planned to bring black/black dye back during double XP! I don't have the exact timing in hand right now, but you will see the black/black then. I will let you know when I get more details.

-eric
Presumably that will be followed by white/white? Just throwing that question out there because... well, tbh, that is the color I'm looking for.

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
11.22.2013 , 12:31 PM | #23 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
We getting White/White too? I wanna make me a Star Forge robe, seeing as it doesnt seem to be coming out any time soon...
Yup! In fact I actually just got the entire schedule:

Black // Dark Purple - 11AM CST Tuesday 11/26 - 11AM CST Wednesday 11/27
Black // White - 11AM CST Wednesday 11/27 - 11AM CST Thursday 11/28
White // White - 11AM CST Thursday 11/28 - 11AM CST Friday 11/29
Black // Black - 11AM CST Friday 11/29 - 11AM CST Sunday 12/1
White // Black - 11AM CST Sunday 12/1 - Maintenance on Tuesday 12/3

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

VitalityPrime's Avatar


VitalityPrime
11.22.2013 , 12:40 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Yup! In fact I actually just got the entire schedule:

Black // Dark Purple - 11AM CST Tuesday 11/26 - 11AM CST Wednesday 11/27
Black // White - 11AM CST Wednesday 11/27 - 11AM CST Thursday 11/28
White // White - 11AM CST Thursday 11/28 - 11AM CST Friday 11/29
Black // Black - 11AM CST Friday 11/29 - 11AM CST Sunday 12/1
White // Black - 11AM CST Sunday 12/1 - Maintenance on Tuesday 12/3

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Thank you.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.

JimG's Avatar


JimG
11.22.2013 , 01:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Yeah, it's about time. Prices for the B/B are sky high right now. A CM cycle would drive them way down again.

None of which will stop the complaining about price in the CM and in game though.
Way down? Guess that depends on your definition of "way down". During the brief windows that they've had these dyes on the CM, it's not like the GTN became flooded with them...and certainly not at bargain prices. People spending that much in CC to buy something to sell on the GTN are usually trying to maximize their credit profit and not just giving away the stuff at discount prices.

DarthTHC's Avatar


DarthTHC
11.22.2013 , 01:02 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
...Because if they list them too often, the in game trade prices plummet and people who bought them all along at large premiums will be filling the forum with tears and anguish.
I sincerely hope the BWEA team gives zero fraks about forum tears and anguish while making most decisions.

Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
But I disagree that there are not other good dye combinations already in release, many at reasonable prices on the GTN too.
I never said there weren't any good dye colors. I just want more good ones. The examples I gave were more like what were they thinking examples.

Good on BWEA for bringing highly desired colors back to the CM for double-xp weekend!
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
11.22.2013 , 01:02 PM | #27
eh :/

Why no dye collections yet... anyway - good chance to grab black/black for two mil or maybe less.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

MasterFeign's Avatar


MasterFeign
11.22.2013 , 01:25 PM | #28
I'm just waiting on the star forge robes.

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
11.22.2013 , 01:40 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Yup! In fact I actually just got the entire schedule:

Black // Dark Purple - 11AM CST Tuesday 11/26 - 11AM CST Wednesday 11/27
Black // White - 11AM CST Wednesday 11/27 - 11AM CST Thursday 11/28
White // White - 11AM CST Thursday 11/28 - 11AM CST Friday 11/29
Black // Black - 11AM CST Friday 11/29 - 11AM CST Sunday 12/1
White // Black - 11AM CST Sunday 12/1 - Maintenance on Tuesday 12/3

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Black/Black Friday... lol!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

ImpactHound's Avatar


ImpactHound
11.22.2013 , 02:08 PM | #30
Quick response as long as precious cartel sales are on the line.