Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black/Black Dye

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VitalityPrime
11.22.2013 , 08:42 AM | #1
Please put up the black/black dye cartel market item during the double xp weekend.

That is all, thank you.

Beltane
11.22.2013 , 08:52 AM | #2
Yes please.
--=[ The Ebon Wraiths
Ebon Hawk | Dark Side Criminal RP
IG: Olyvia

DOHboy
11.22.2013 , 09:01 AM | #3
@1.5x the price, It's been awhile since dye prices, gouging, etc. have been discussed (outside the new mount).

Vegabond
11.22.2013 , 09:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
@1.5x the price, It's been awhile since dye prices, gouging, etc. have been discussed (outside the new mount).

When it goes back up, I'm sure there will be new threads about it

Andryah
11.22.2013 , 09:22 AM | #5
Yeah, it's about time. Prices for the B/B are sky high right now. A CM cycle would drive them way down again.

None of which will stop the complaining about price in the CM and in game though.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

ZETA_SCORPII
11.22.2013 , 09:51 AM | #6
Agreed, please add!!!

illgot
11.22.2013 , 09:56 AM | #7
I wish people would stop supporting such a horrible dye system.

VitalityPrime
11.22.2013 , 09:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Yeah, it's about time. Prices for the B/B are sky high right now. A CM cycle would drive them way down again.

None of which will stop the complaining about price in the CM and in game though.
Personally, I will never complain about either the price on the CM or the GTN.

It's just that when it comes to the look of my character...I'm really a "right here, right now" type of person.

I want a certain look while leveling and progressing through the story.

I don't want to have to run through story and level to max just to be able to grind for the 4+ million credits needed to get the look I want.

Granted, I have no real problem with the price on the GTN...it's just that, at that point...there is really no reason for the dye.

I would much rather spend the $20 now and actually enjoy the story.

That's just me though.

Sol-Ra
11.22.2013 , 09:56 AM | #9
I'd like to see these rare dyes added on rotation like the bounty week event. Say a couple days a month said dye is for sale, then on to the next and the next and so on. It will keep them rare but accessable.
Sol-Ra Mundari
{DPS Vigilance Guardian - 55}
REGULATORS
CE VIP SK

<Star-Gazers>
The Harbinger

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here. - Qui-Gon Jinn Ep 1

DarthTHC
11.22.2013 , 09:57 AM | #10
I have no interest in black/black.

But could we please have several other combinations that exclude black and white but still look good together?

I mean, purple-pink? Red-green? Really? Are there any gear sets those look good on?
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer