Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Codex Entries

jedidiah_ocd
12.18.2011 , 04:26 PM | #1
Hey all,

For the life of me, I can't find ONE FINAL codex entry for Taris. I've been combing the internet for it, and it confirms that it exists on Taris, but doesn't seem anyone has found it.

It's under the Taris planet codex, as "Organizations", and it's called "Cathar Settlers".

Has anyone found the Cathar Settlers camp on Taris yet? If so, can you post some coordinates?

Thanks.

-Judo

jedidiah_ocd
12.19.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jedidiah_ocd View Post
Hey all,

For the life of me, I can't find ONE FINAL codex entry for Taris. I've been combing the internet for it, and it confirms that it exists on Taris, but doesn't seem anyone has found it.

It's under the Taris planet codex, as "Organizations", and it's called "Cathar Settlers".

Has anyone found the Cathar Settlers camp on Taris yet? If so, can you post some coordinates?

Thanks.

-Judo
*bump*

jedidiah_ocd
12.19.2011 , 05:19 PM | #3
Still waiting for some help on this one. Is ANYONE who is doing EXPLORATION trying to find Codex like I am? The last remaining entry I need is the Cathar Settlers on Taris, and I can't find them anywhere. Anyone else having any luck with this?

jedidiah_ocd
12.23.2011 , 05:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jedidiah_ocd View Post
Still waiting for some help on this one. Is ANYONE who is doing EXPLORATION trying to find Codex like I am? The last remaining entry I need is the Cathar Settlers on Taris, and I can't find them anywhere. Anyone else having any luck with this?
It's a little frustrating that none of the Developers have responded to any of these things. The in game ticket system is also a bit flawed, seeing that you always get a pre-formatted response with no ETA when things will get fixed.

Tayanah
12.24.2011 , 02:53 AM | #5
You are not alone in your quest to find this codex entry...

dakoth
12.24.2011 , 07:41 AM | #6
You actually got the Title? How? o_O

Taris is one of the planets I've spent some time trying to complete the codex on. I've yet to find the Cather Settlers, but I do remember them from questing on Taris - vaguely. Sadly I can't really recall where those quests were located.

Varkiriel
12.25.2011 , 08:28 PM | #7
Is it actually possible to get the Mandalorian Bane title? I can't find a quest giver for this and I've been all over Taris now.

Revyri
12.26.2011 , 08:48 PM | #8
I'm pretty positive the title is from a quest that was taken out. I haven't been able to find cathar settlers either.

Does anyone have the location for the Taris (pre-bombardment) entry? That's the last one I know should exist that I haven't found.

dakoth
12.28.2011 , 02:06 AM | #9
I do have the Taris (pre-bombardment) entry myself, but I'm sad so say I don't recall where I got it. Might've been somewhere in the bonus section - but I'm not positively certain.

Myself, I'm missing the title, Cathar Settlers, as well as the Nexu entry (republic).

JKRevan
12.28.2011 , 05:15 PM | #10
Nexu entry is simple, there are various young Nexu's around which are yellow, kill one, you get the lore entry