Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guarded Research soloable?

Talyndor
04.19.2013 , 06:08 PM | #1
I started soloing this +2 heroic.
I scanned the three satellites, then went in thru the green doorway into the storage annex, but when I got inside, I could not get past a purple colored doorway.
I do not know if I missed something or if this requires two people (or more) to finish.
Any guidance?

50 Gunslinger-50 Sage-50 Sentinel-50 Operative

Hestis
04.19.2013 , 06:14 PM | #2
There's a panel by that doorway (if I remember correctly). Click that, and it will spawn two silvers and a gold, and after you beat them you can go through. I was able to solo it on my 55 Sniper, the last boss has a pretty mean aoe attack. There are no mechanics in it that require multiple players, it will just be a matter of whether you can beat the mobs or not.

Slowpokeking
04.19.2013 , 06:15 PM | #3
It's soloable as a sniper.

ldeclue
04.19.2013 , 06:15 PM | #4
I solo it easily, guardian tank with doc out.

Knobbyknees
11.14.2013 , 10:55 AM | #5
Has anyone soloed this as a jedi shadow?

cxten
11.14.2013 , 12:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Knobbyknees View Post
With a shadow you don't even have to fight the last guy. You can mind maze him from stealth, then interact with the panel to complete the quest.

Jouk
07.01.2014 , 01:25 PM | #7
Old thread, but in case someone still googles this up like I just did: this is soloable for a decently equipped Sith Inquisitor.

If you can't take the last two golds at once after the 2x silver + gold (Heroic Moment, anyone?), concentrate on one and kill it, then use Force Cloak to disappear. Rince and repeat.

After that, just stealth and use Mind Trap on the last boss mob, waltz in and use the console and you're done.
█║◙█▒▒▒▒▒▒░≈~
(Jawa lightsaber: -2 reach, +5 attitude)

jade_de_aguilera
07.02.2014 , 04:04 AM | #8
yep

It is soloable with any class / spec / role

ScarletBlaze
07.04.2014 , 12:06 PM | #9
Yes I do it every week on my shadow without using my stealth.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR