Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightning Sorc, Khem vs Xalek.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Lightning Sorc, Khem vs Xalek.

Valentyna
10.17.2013 , 10:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hell_Kaiser_Fett View Post
The thing is though, why do you get two melee tanks? I never had two comps with the same role on my main, so I don't understand why I do on my Sorc. Why bother giving us two melee tanks? Whats the point? Whats the difference? Khem has more armor, thats really it, so why give us a squishier tank?
I thought the idea was that Xalek was shaving supposed to do a bit more damage to compensate for having a bit less armor but I don't think I ever actually checked if that were true.
"A woman came up to me and said, 'I'd like to poison your mind/
With wrong ideas that appeal to you, Though I am not unkind.'"

They Might Be Giants, "Whistling in the Dark".

Hell_Kaiser_Fett
10.17.2013 , 02:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Valentyna View Post
I thought the idea was that Xalek was shaving supposed to do a bit more damage to compensate for having a bit less armor but I don't think I ever actually checked if that were true.
Ironically, Xalek has more endurance than Khem and less willpower than Khem has attack.
"You are now an official member of the Fett Lineage." - Temuera Morrison at ConNooga March 2, 2013

verfallen
10.17.2013 , 07:35 PM | #13
Xalek has 5% more defense baseline that inq gets too.

I find he is a bit like assassins. Sometimes he takes the beating like a boss, other times he goes as if he was a paper towel being hammered by an hyrdrolic powered weight.

Depends what kind of damage you are facing. Found xalek relatively better against those suppressive fire mobs for exemple.

Hell_Kaiser_Fett
10.18.2013 , 05:07 PM | #14
As on now, I'm using Xalek for small mobs and Khem for gold stars.
"You are now an official member of the Fett Lineage." - Temuera Morrison at ConNooga March 2, 2013

verfallen
10.20.2013 , 12:56 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hell_Kaiser_Fett View Post
As on now, I'm using Xalek for small mobs and Khem for gold stars.
Bit of a pain to keep both geared tough.

Mostly tough as soon as their defensive cooldown end at end game they go down rather fast.

I use ashara with lightning sorc tbh. More killing, less waiting and solo pve stuff dies before reaching me. If not I have a knock back, force slow and force speed, altough I mostly just use the bubble stun and the quick self-heal.

Sorc's squishy, but whatever thrash there is you oneshot.

Recompense
10.31.2013 , 12:35 PM | #16
I am a Synthweaver on my Sorc so I was able to keep Khem in blues while leveling from 1-50 (I just returned to the game), so the choice was easy. As I started getting PVP gear upgrades back In the day, I would give them to Xalek So I decided to use him now that I came back. He seems to do an okay job until you want to solo a Heroic 2 then I break out Khem.

Never used the others

Recopense

Beeteel
11.12.2013 , 04:11 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Pearasite View Post
Just pick one and stop asking asinine questions on the forums.
Someone had a rough day

DAWUSS
11.14.2013 , 08:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by VitalityPrime View Post
Does nobody else play the game for story, concept, and theme purposes...or am I the only one?
I'm one of those people.