Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashfall Tauntaun In Collections

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Ashfall Tauntaun In Collections

Shukan
11.13.2013 , 06:49 PM | #1
@BWCS will the Ashfall Tauntaun be added to your collections when purchased?
The Rajivari Legacy

Skodan
11.13.2013 , 07:22 PM | #2
it will probably be added to the collections, and then you'll have to pay 1000 cc to unlock on another character, per character
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Rankyn
11.13.2013 , 07:37 PM | #3
Every other Cartel vehicle/mount is, so there's no reason to believe that it won't be.

CrazyMcGee
11.13.2013 , 07:55 PM | #4
Are you saying will it show up in Collections or are you asking will there be an account wide unlock?

It already appears in Collections, look right at the top under Cartel Market / vehicles.

As for the second, I expect you will need to purchase individually for each toon.

Gaellon
12.03.2013 , 04:39 PM | #5
I've claimed the Ashfall Tauntaun on one of my characters, and it wasn't added to the collections, so I can't unlock it.
It does however indicate in the collections that it should be possible to unlock for alts...

I relogged, and even restarted the game, but to no avail.
"Always in motion the future is"

Nempo
12.03.2013 , 04:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaellon View Post
I've claimed the Ashfall Tauntaun on one of my characters, and it wasn't added to the collections, so I can't unlock it.
It does however indicate in the collections that it should be possible to unlock for alts...

Like everything from the CM, it will show up in collections AFTER the lockout period ends and you log into that character.
"I am not driven by hatred. I am not driven by fear.
I am not driven by desire, duty, or any rationale. I can no longer feel any of these.
All that remains is Retribution; Cold and hard and final..."

Nempo - Gray Jedi

JimG
12.03.2013 , 05:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaellon View Post

Once you use the mount, it will add to your collections. After that, It's a 1000 CC account-wide unlock.

Gaellon
12.04.2013 , 02:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Once you use the mount, it will add to your collections. After that, It's a 1000 CC account-wide unlock.
Well, I've been around since pre-launch and I know how it works.
But it DOES NOT work for the Ashfall Tauntaun apparently, at this moment, for me...
I've not yet been able to test it with other stuff, since I encountered this problem.

I should've said that I didn't just claim it, but also 'used' it

Gaellon
12.04.2013 , 02:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Nempo View Post
Like everything from the CM, it will show up in collections AFTER the lockout period ends and you log into that character.
'lockout period'? You mean the 36 hours that it's bound to you and can't trade/sell/donate it, if you don't 'use' it?

As with just about everything on the CM (directly from the CM as well as from packs), I bought/received/claimed it right away, used it and it was directly added to my collections, and therefore also directly available for unlock.
Only a few items in all the time that the CM has existed (I think 2 or 3) didn't get unlocked right away, and happened to be 'bugged', mostly to be fixed in a subsequent patch.
This time however not. I'll wait till that lockout period has passed and perhaps then indeed it'll become available to unlock. Thanks for the tip

Fenlow
12.05.2013 , 12:14 PM | #10
I have the same issue. Bought the tauntaun on GTN and equipped it. It does not show up in that characters collection or any of my others. All other Cartel items I have equipped were available immediately. I bug reported it and I am still waiting for a reply.