Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hlp

KutieK
11.11.2013 , 06:48 PM | #1
i bought stuff from the market how long until i can use it like the bike for exmaple when i buy i do i use it

psandak
11.11.2013 , 07:15 PM | #2
Should be immediately usable by the character you bought it on. If you are talking about the Cartel Market and wanting to transfer items from one character to another then you have to wait 36 hours (as indicated on the tooltip of the item).

ImmortalLowlife
11.12.2013 , 01:15 PM | #3
Just be sure you meet the necessary requirements to actually use the product btw
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

gburnash
11.13.2013 , 08:17 AM | #4
1. Be sure you've claimed it out of the cartel market. If you've purchased it, but it's not in your bags, then you still need to claim it out of the market. Open the market and look for unclaimed purchases, then claim it and a package should arrive in your bags.

2. Be sure to open the package. Everything is in one package until you open it. You can't use it til you've opened that pack.

3. After you open the back look in your bags for those new items (e.g. speeders) and then right click on them to add them to your abilities and be able to use them.

4. Make sure you meet eligibility requirements. You can't use a speeder unless you have at least speeder I on that character.