Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a point to crew missions taking SO. DAMN. LONG. to finish?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Is there a point to crew missions taking SO. DAMN. LONG. to finish?

Fidelicatessen
11.12.2013 , 02:28 AM | #11
I'd rather have a 90 minute crafting mission (that I can send a companion on and then forget about it until he comes back) than have to spend an hour standing at a forge making <expletive deleted> ingots. Does this make me an apologist?

I can quest or run FPs/Ops or warzones during the former. I can sit and read blogs/listen to music during the latter, which does not at all resemble gameplay.

I understand that different folks like different strokes, but you can play almost any other MMO and be able to do crafting the way you seem to want, so I'm not sure why you are playing this one, unless there are other points that make up for high-level missions taking over an hour sometimes?

DeadDogBarking
11.12.2013 , 12:59 PM | #12
If you want quicker crafting times I think there is a McDs on NarShaddar your companions can get a job at.

Credits do not have real value, but time still does. In any economy, supply and manufacturing times need to be accounted for the production and delivery when needed. If you are a consumer and need something now you go pay the man, but if you want to make it you will need to begin long before you will actually need the product.

This is working as intended.