Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mail to Legacy warning

KittyCheshire
11.10.2013 , 02:13 PM | #1
Sometimes when I try to e-mail myself it gives a warning 'this character isn't in your guild, legacy or friendlist' where-as it is. Many mails with the warning have been received perfectly fine, but it does each time make me jump a little, so my question is; If I chose the do not display this warning again option, does that go for that character only or in general?

PS: I've tried being in the same guild and adding it to my friendlist, the warning still displays.

KBerling
11.11.2013 , 08:54 AM | #2
If you're talking about mailing items to an alt, just add the alt to your friends list (not available cross-faction). Quicker (auto-complete) and safer. Cross-faction you have to type it out but can copy and paste for bulk mailings.

GalnarDegana
11.11.2013 , 10:14 AM | #3
Sounds like your alert may be bugged. Try submitting a ticket! Also, you are sure that you have received all of the things you have mailed?

Gidrea
11.11.2013 , 11:40 AM | #4
It does sound like a bug... all your alts are in your legacy automatically.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

KittyCheshire
11.12.2013 , 11:26 AM | #5
Thank you for your reply,

and yes most e-mails I've received despite getting the warning message, some I haven't received, but I assume I might have made a typo and due to the warning always displaying simply neglected the warning.

Since I already tried adding it to my friendlist and guild, I will submit a bug-report and hope they can fix it. It's one of the best features for someone who mails around so much and now I don't get full benefit of it.

So when I chose 'do not display warning again' does it mean per toon or in general? I'm guessing in general.