Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy of Crafting clarification?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Legacy of Crafting clarification?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mosgoth
11.10.2013 , 11:32 PM | #71
Not to bring a dead thread back to life... but can someone explain to me how the droid has a possibility of having 10% crit bonus? If you have the 5% sensor unit and the 3% legacy unlock (Legacy of Crafting III) that only adds up to 8% in my books. Considering you can't raise affection with C2 doesn't that mean this droid would be sitting at an effective 8% crit chance? Where is the additional 2% coming from and how can I get it?

(ignoring the baseline of course)

Many thanks!

Marius_Xerxes
11.11.2013 , 01:56 AM | #72
You can raise affection with the droids that come with your ship.

You couldnt when the game launched, but they changed that a long time ago.

Mosgoth
11.11.2013 , 03:21 AM | #73
Ahhh that explains it then ... thanks Xerxes

Fidelicatessen
11.12.2013 , 02:40 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Jahosefat View Post
7% or 10% either way

0/49 crits on a rich mission costing 3.5k credits does not seem right to me. Just saying
That really sucks, it's true, and it happens to me too, so I know exactly how much it sucks.

However, it's based on a Random Number Generator, and having streaks in an RNG sounds about right to me. That's how RNGs work. There are times when we get way more crits than we should, but we never complain about those times, do we?

Roll a 20-sided die and try to roll a 1. It might take you more than 50 tries to do this (though statistically it shouldn't take more than 20), but you won't complain that the die is broken. Will you?

TX_Angel
08.01.2014 , 01:32 AM | #75
Can we get an update on this?

Does Legacy of Crafting improve the chance of gathering missions such as Underworld Trading and Treasure Hunting?

wainot-keel
08.01.2014 , 07:22 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by TX_Angel View Post
Can we get an update on this?

Does Legacy of Crafting improve the chance of gathering missions such as Underworld Trading and Treasure Hunting?
The update came over two years ago
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...5&postcount=12

So no, crew mission are not affected by this perk, only crafts

Kourage
12.15.2014 , 10:23 PM | #77
Some guild mates told me today that it would affect Diplomacy, but I have not found any update that says it would. I'm so sick and tires of spending credits on gathering just to get back tons of worthless blue mats.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

wainot-keel
12.19.2014 , 03:53 AM | #78
are you running the rich and bountiful missions ? only those will provide purples if they crit