Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DataCrons on Taris.

rericelliott
11.07.2013 , 05:07 PM | #1
I have been looking on youtude for the datacron locations. I was on Taris and I think I found one that is on listed before. goto the first speeder pad when you leave the space port and look up. There is a small ledge that appears to have a Datacron. I cant figured out how to get it but it looks like it there. Any thoughts on how to get it??

slafko
11.08.2013 , 04:25 AM | #2
I've always used STWOR Spy datacron guides and had no problems whatsoever: http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/taris/. Apart from missing the jumps, ofcourse.

JattaGin
11.08.2013 , 04:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by rericelliott View Post
goto the first speeder pad when you leave the space port and look up. There is a small ledge that appears to have a Datacron. I cant figured out how to get it but it looks like it there. Any thoughts on how to get it??
You would need to be a bit more specific. Imp side? Rep side? Coords? Etc.

AlrikFassbauer
11.08.2013 , 05:53 AM | #4
Always ask in the general chat if someone can show it to you. Usually, at least one person will be that helpful.
And then, give to others what you have learned.
This is the way culture is created, even withiin human dawn.

Quote: Originally Posted by rericelliott View Post
goto the first speeder pad when you leave the space port and look up. There is a small ledge that appears to have a Datacron.
There's a tube coming out of the place where you have that quest looking for speeder parts, Republic side.
You need to jump on it, and from there onto an ledge, it will be a long, long, long way of jumping & walking.
In a way, this is very similar to the way to the first Datachron which is closest to the Republic base.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

rericelliott
11.10.2013 , 07:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
You would need to be a bit more specific. Imp side? Rep side? Coords? Etc.
Republic side,