Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch “Conflict Rising” Trailer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dunsky
10.16.2013 , 10:21 AM | #161
I just re-subbed.

Gronkagin
10.16.2013 , 03:24 PM | #162
Are those of us that are already subscribers going to get any of the speeders or pets being offered for new subscribers?
Allright! Giggety-Giggety!!
█||||||(•)██████PLACE██████YOUR██████AD██████HERE█)

DurbanPoison
10.17.2013 , 04:41 AM | #163
Great Bioware! Thank you
But it'll be great if you add the PVE part in Galactic Starfighter

Ironskillit
10.20.2013 , 04:49 PM | #164
Video looked interesting. Would be nice if they bumped it up one more step. Let two people be in each ship. One person pilots and fires forward, the other person can change position and fire from any of the other sides, deploy decoys etc.

DeinaDDR
10.24.2013 , 09:59 AM | #165
I'm so excited about this!...
''Knowing your priorities is everything in this business. For me, it's

freedom, survival, profit, revenge, and people - in that order.''

efari
10.28.2013 , 11:18 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Lium View Post
This community is amazing (read: bad). BioWare finally announces the free flight space combat that everyone has been wanting, and the first several posts are, "Where's the PvE?, " and "This should have been in at launch." As opposed to just, "Cool! Thanks!"
Ya how about a little love for the Bioware devs for once. /cheer

Thanks Devs for getting this out to us!

Ahono
10.30.2013 , 11:17 AM | #167
I do appreciate the Devs coming out with this expansion, but in all honesty this games development began in the 21st century. I think it was a bit cheesy on the devs part to give us a space system that was from the 1980's. Earlier in this thread I merely asked a question if this expansion was also going to have pve content or just pvp content. To be honest I would enjoy seeing a space system where I don't have to enter a battle to experience space. I would like to have the ability to jump in my ship and take off then pick a direction or a hyperspace route and take off and fly myself somewhere, or just fly around and for the hell of it.
The force surrounds us penetrates us it binds us together.(○█║█║█║█╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

DarthSmokealot
11.01.2013 , 11:32 AM | #168
HOPING more than anything that this PVP system is more balanced than the current system ......

who's taking the bets on it releases with two tiers and best weapons only available either at max level or via cartel market to recoup some of the cash from 'giving away' this content .....

dont get me wrong , i like the look of it and i will most likely play it , but for all those thinking this is gonna launch and actually work ..... HAHAHAHA ..... nothing has launched an worked properly here since game began ....

here's to HOPE
Urrrggghhh Hurrrgghhh Hurgh Cough .......... The Force Is Strong With This One

paowee
11.09.2013 , 09:36 PM | #169
Excited for the cantina event, they will finally reveal the game!
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Ykicka
11.09.2013 , 11:13 PM | #170
I, for one, am thinking this will only fragment the all ready small PvP community even further thus creating even more a sorry state of affairs for PVP in this game.