Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endgame PVE in Belsavis and Ilum - Guides to Daily Quests/Commendations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Endgame PVE in Belsavis and Ilum - Guides to Daily Quests/Commendations

blazerSERVE
04.08.2012 , 11:20 AM | #11
I am also going to make a video guide on Corellia Dailies when that comes out. The written guide will be in the same manner as my Ilum and Belsavis guide, but the video portion is going to be different. I'm thinking of making separate videos for each quests and linking them all together in a video chain on youtube. Trying too see if this will help players progress more quickly or not at all.
Spiralpower - Level 50 Jedi Sentinel Watchmen: Server - Prophecy of the Five
Check out ToopowerfulGaming for anything and everything related to SW:TOR the MMO. I also make Walkthrough's and Let's Plays!

bbbaKerrr
05.29.2012 , 10:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by O-Deka-K View Post
Are you sure "Darkness on Ilum" gives you more Daily commendations for doing the bonus? I haven't heard that mentioned anywhere. There aren't any Imperial dailies that give you extra Daily comms, AFAIK. The bonus for "Poisonous Shipment" (Ilum) only gives you a few Legacy XP (not worth it IMO).
Just Personally confirmed that there is a bonus mission for "Poisonous Strategy" that also gives you +2 daily comms, but only the first (next time, there is not bonus mission).

SodiumSpike
06.14.2012 , 06:20 PM | #13
I was able to access the daily's on Belsavis at Level 46.

Now if only i could find a pigging Mission support vendor there.

Lordhat
11.09.2013 , 11:52 AM | #14
Is there a guide that is NOT a video? I can't stand watching video walkthroughs.