Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Treasure Hunting] companion gifts after 400

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Treasure Hunting] companion gifts after 400

HeaJerr
11.03.2013 , 02:29 PM | #1
After 400 i'm not getting any missions for companion gifts. is that normal or am i missing something?

DarthSeraph
11.03.2013 , 03:58 PM | #2
This is normal as companion gifts only go up to grade 5
Destruˇ | Castellˇ | Spaa'ra
Marauder | Sentinel | Gunslinger

Klishar
11.08.2013 , 08:26 PM | #3
Could we get gift missions after 400? I mean, if you don't want to make new grades of companion gifts, that's okay. Just have companion gifts missions for skill levels 401-450 (and higher if skill level caps do get increased again) that give out more Grade 5 gifts , with a much higher chance of prototype & artifact level gifts.

MaximusRex
11.08.2013 , 09:04 PM | #4
You can use the drop down to run old tier 5 missions for gifts, if you like.

I would like it if for tier 6 their were gift missions to give gift fragments, it gets annoying to have to keep looking at older tiers.

psandak
11.08.2013 , 09:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Klishar View Post
Could we get gift missions after 400? I mean, if you don't want to make new grades of companion gifts, that's okay. Just have companion gifts missions for skill levels 401-450 (and higher if skill level caps do get increased again) that give out more Grade 5 gifts , with a much higher chance of prototype & artifact level gifts.
ROFLMAO!

Sorry, but considering how many players want to reduce/eliminate companion gifts missions from the tiers they do exist in (less chance to get crafting materials), I do not think this will happen any time soon Your best bet is to simply use the menu to choose a lower tier. I do it ALL THE TIME - takes all of two seconds.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date