Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Awesome Customer Service!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ravenradda
12.23.2011 , 07:57 AM | #1
It has been a crazy launch (and holiday) week for many of us, but not as crazy as the folks behind the scenes I bet!

Just want to say thanks and that my particular issue with my Mobile Security Key Iphone app was handled wonderfully! Yes, I had to be on hold for a little while, but that was expected.

I forget the names of the two gentlemen that helped me, but the deserve a kudos from the management! Thanks for being 24/7 and through the Holidays for us.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Vibria
12.23.2011 , 07:59 AM | #2
At least someone can spare the time to say something nice. Thumbs up to you !

JediMasterChirs
12.23.2011 , 08:03 AM | #3
It's nice to know that the customer support staff is doing their damnedest to get all these issues resovled, even though it's not going as well and as swiftly as we would like.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi

WaveRun
12.23.2011 , 08:05 AM | #4
I have sent in tickets from the 17th and not one has been answered yet. No thanks.

D6-R8
12.23.2011 , 04:24 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenradda View Post
It has been a crazy launch (and holiday) week for many of us, but not as crazy as the folks behind the scenes I bet!

Just want to say thanks and that my particular issue with my Mobile Security Key Iphone app was handled wonderfully! Yes, I had to be on hold for a little while, but that was expected.

I forget the names of the two gentlemen that helped me, but the deserve a kudos from the management! Thanks for being 24/7 and through the Holidays for us.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Hi Ravenradda,

All of us here on the Star Wars: The Old Republic team would like to thank you for your positive comment, and let you know that we really appreciate your feedback.

We are very lucky to have fans that share our enthusiasm for great games, and thatís why we always strive to improve our services as much as possible.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in Star Wars: The Old Republic!

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Dafinn
12.23.2011 , 04:25 PM | #6
Must be nice. I have an oustanding ticket pending and unable to get through with phone support.