Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,315 69.29%
Operations 926 27.72%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,286 38.49%
Companions 882 26.40%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 617 18.47%
Planets 1,389 41.57%
Crew Skills and Crafting 582 17.42%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 811 24.27%
Legacy 832 24.90%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,309 39.18%
Playable Races 982 29.39%
New Class 1,380 41.30%
Other 224 6.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3341. You may not vote on this poll

TW-Cool
11.08.2013 , 10:48 AM | #491
1. Class story continued (not just the planet quests)
2. Planets (new planet or new areas (maps) on old planets)
3. Legacy storage (shared across all toons for at least credits/crafting mats) and new higher level Legacy perks
4. Companion story continued or new companion (quest to get him/her much like HK but with less searching)
5. Operations (this is at bottom of the list because we just got 2)

MillionsKNives
11.08.2013 , 10:50 AM | #492
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
If you're genuinely dismayed about results why are you griping so much here instead of spending 5 seconds posting a heads-up in the PVE or other forums?

Frankly, you're sounding like sour grapes fueled by the classic and ridiculous PVEer vs. PVPer nonsense.
You could actually read what I wrote, but that would be too difficult wouldn't it.

prosto_seriy
11.08.2013 , 10:53 AM | #493
As for me:
Class Story
Companions
Planets
Crew Skills and Crafting
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc)
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc)
New Class
Other (please explain) - opportunity to send more companions (more 5) for a crew skills mission

Lecto
11.08.2013 , 10:53 AM | #494
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
That is because typically we do not allow polls on the forums. Due to that, forum accounts are not flagged to create them. However, Malckiah managed to find an issue we had with some forum permissions, one that I didn't know existed, and he was able to post this poll. Imagine my surprise when I saw it in GD

That issue has now been corrected and so poll creation should not be an option that anyone can see. Since this poll is already live though, I will let it ride!

Thanks everyone.

-eric
Interesting, Muso responds....but doesn't say anything about the results. Here are my top 5 in order:
*Class Story (And not the generic one play threw stuff we've been getting [oricon/makeb])
*Operations
*PvP content
*Mini-games
*New Classes

PS: Muso should also look at these older "official" threads That they seem to have forgotten about.
Potential Future planets

Star Wars Fantasy

HK Immersion

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

TUXs
11.08.2013 , 10:55 AM | #495
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
In other words.. this thread, the way it was titled.. would not immediately attract the angst driven avid PvPers IMO. They are looking for red meat to fight over a lot of the time IMO. Then again.. they are not hard to attract, right? Just slap a gold post on a thread and/or put a lobbying redirect thread to go take the poll inside their PvP subform.
Or...what about this theory...

Most people don't troll the forums, they get summaries from Dev Tracker. Once Eric posted in this thread, it became visible to a much larger audience and THAT is why the poll went from 473 votes yesterday to 1500 overnight - to suggest that that leap is due to a PvP thread is incredibly naive.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Joesixxpack
11.08.2013 , 11:00 AM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
You could actually read what I wrote, but that would be too difficult wouldn't it.
You could apply common sense and figure out that I was typing that up before/during your last post, but that would be too difficult wouldn't it.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Seireeni
11.08.2013 , 11:04 AM | #497
My top 5

Class stories

Because the planetary stories just aren't that good. They miss the personal touch the class stories had. Besides, I have to do the same planetary stories with every alt, and I've done republic makeb story three times now and it's already boring me.

Companions

New companions wouldn't be a bad thing, but mostly, I'd like to have more stuff with the old ones or even some button where I can reset the companion storyline (so that if I want to have those convos again with some companion, I don't have to create a new alt).

Pvp content

Tbh, I don't like arenas. More actual 8 vs 8 objective based warzones would be a nice thing.

Other

I don't do respeccing. So in order to be able to play all the ac/skill tree -combinations in the game, I'd need 24 character slots. I can now have 22. Though, right now I have both a concealment operative and a scrapper, but I'd settle with 24 character slots (25 would be even more super).
But I'm probably the only person in the game who wants these, so not going to happen. :DD

Legacy

With as many alts as I have, legacy stuff is always nice to have.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - 22 characters - The Firslay Legacy

habsfanatik
11.08.2013 , 11:09 AM | #498
Tbh I would have chose more than 5 options lol
More PvP WZs would be awesome, new classes as well ,new races too!!
I dream to play a female devaronian (Darth Maladi)
Put yeah another thing that would be awesome...a level cap of 70 ! WIth more classes story

habsfanatik
11.08.2013 , 11:13 AM | #499
ANother thing why can't we play an Imperial soldier??????? xD

StarMagus
11.08.2013 , 11:22 AM | #500
Quote: Originally Posted by habsfanatik View Post
ANother thing why can't we play an Imperial soldier??????? xD
Same reason that we can't play as a Republic Agent.