Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation: Explosive Conflict

OneCreation
11.07.2013 , 02:20 PM | #1
I'm trying to complete Explosive Conflict on Hard Mode for more than a week know, but don't seem to find the people for it an when, after hours of searching, I have they quit after we die one time. So now I thought I'll try to search for a good team on this forum. Hosting an event of sorts :P are there any players on the Progenitor server who have done this mission before and are willing to join me? We can work out a time and date later

digdoug
11.07.2013 , 02:31 PM | #2
Part of the reason you are having trouble finding people for that OP is because it is mechanics heavy and you can't brute force most of the mechanics at 55. Thus all it takes is one bad player to cause wipe after wipe. Combine that with the fact that there are few rewards of interest at this point and you have a recipe for unused content.

That said, I loved the hell out Explosive Conflict. Getting down NMM Kephess was a huge rush at the time. When we beat the 2 hour run and got our Warstalker titles I wore that title proudly for a long time.

ELRunninW
11.07.2013 , 02:38 PM | #3
Indeed, this is a very hard operation for a casual pug. You will have more chances joining a guild that does organize raids. Many guilds will run classic operations from time to time.
When looking for a group people prefer much easier EV for classic operations weekly.

TheRampage
11.07.2013 , 05:02 PM | #4
We run old ops for achievements every week. Either 8man, 16man, doesnt matter which one.

Your best bet is to find guild like that. EC is hardest operation ingame - HM and NIM cant be pugged (unless you pugg people who did it before ofc). But to pug 8 people and go in first time... not going to happen.
Raph‚el - Not Good Enough

TorvinAugeri
11.07.2013 , 05:06 PM | #5
Explosive Content is the Lost Island of operations, for many of the same reasons, especially when it comes to those who are new to HM/NiM EC. There's only so many wipes due to mechanics that people can take.
The Sabelya Legacy
Yunshaa | 55 Juggernaut Beljere | 55 Operative
Server: Pot5

Pietrastor
11.07.2013 , 08:24 PM | #6
It's the "watch/read guide 3 times before even entering it" kind of an operation, not to mention the endless trash mobs, nothing fun in that, hence people are glad they don't need to do it anymore.