Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guardian Class Representative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight > Guardian
Guardian Class Representative

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Riivan
11.07.2013 , 06:02 PM | #71
Something we do ourselves.

VitalityPrime
11.08.2013 , 08:29 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Riivan View Post
Something we do ourselves.
If that's the case, someone should start a thread collecting nominations.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.

Hell_Kaiser_Fett
11.08.2013 , 10:15 AM | #73
I'd like to vote as well since my pub main is a Guardian.
"You are now an official member of the Fett Lineage." - Temuera Morrison at ConNooga March 2, 2013

JonnyMadDog
11.14.2013 , 09:06 PM | #74
Am up for being clas rep for Vig-spec'd JK Grdians, been he spec since pre-launch, and have some ideas and read some from others for what r spec needs, evryone agrees tho, it's a buff, both to dmg and utility.

Riivan
11.14.2013 , 09:56 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by JonnyMadDog View Post
Am up for being clas rep for Vig-spec'd JK Grdians, been he spec since pre-launch, and have some ideas and read some from others for what r spec needs, evryone agrees tho, it's a buff, both to dmg and utility.
I'd rather have no class rep than have you as the rep. No thx. Bye.

JonnyMadDog
11.15.2013 , 05:48 AM | #76
Concerning yr's, and others', constant rudeness to mself n others here and in-gam...well kar-muh is a bit-, and what goes around comes around. Ey'ma be clas rep if ey'ma be selected to be clas rep, 'it doesn't mattuh whachew think!'.

Plz buff r Vig Grdian spec thru both an increase to dmg and utility.

Manweth
12.04.2013 , 12:47 AM | #77
If johhny becomes classrep, I'll commit mass murder and suicide on all Vigilance GUardians and Vengeance juggernauts. And devs will be relieved of the trouble of fixing us.

Seriously, whoever "tried" to teach him english must have been either a monkey, a drug addict, an OCD patient, or all at the same time.

Seriously, IF somehow he gets picked, dear Eric should question his sanity, find no viable answers and then start selling deathsticks at a shady bar in Coruscant. I dread to think Eric Musco and JohnyIllegibleDog converses on equal ground. *shivers uncontrollably*

As for the class rep matter: Should be someone with a bit of time and extensive experience in playing all 3 of specs. Preferably someone with a strong DPS presence on leaderboards and/or TORparse. Playing experience in other classes would also be nice.

We do have some people that fits the bill, but so far, GrallMate seems a viable choice. But he will need someone that does solely DPS to at least organize the questions for DPS so.... I really dunno. Hope Grall knows what we Vigis are going through.

And no, no Andrew. He did enough damage.
Manw, Vigilance Guardian, Manticore, Red Eclipse
Gate Crasher, Dread Master, Eternal Warrior and all that stuff...

Riivan
12.04.2013 , 11:48 AM | #78
Andrew did no damage other than disappear near the end there. Grall is a good choice. Ideally it should be someone who will take the ideas and concerns of the group to the devs not just their own opinion. Also someone who isn't belligerent.

Hell_Kaiser_Fett
12.04.2013 , 12:13 PM | #79
LMAO. To so many things. Seriously though, I think we should pic about 3-5 people who constantly are on the forums, who have experience in all 3 speccs, and will listen and tell the devs what we need most. I'm here constantly at work 6 days a week, but never played Focus or pvp for that matter. While my Guard is my pub main, and I have plenty of exp with Defense and Vigilance, I know there are many more qualified people to pick from. I can think of maybe 3 or 4 off the top of my head.
"You are now an official member of the Fett Lineage." - Temuera Morrison at ConNooga March 2, 2013

Alec_Fortescue
12.04.2013 , 12:21 PM | #80
Well, I'd totally vote for Johnny. Imagine the faces of combat devs trying to decipher top 3 questions! Would serve them right. :P
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware