Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Season One Blog

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
11.07.2013 , 03:21 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Senior Designer Rob Hinkle lays out the road map for Season One starting in Game Update 2.4.3.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Morde_
11.07.2013 , 03:38 PM | #2
Sounds good!

These are long overdue, but I'm glad they're coming.

Next big task (season 2?) cross server queues, please.
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

Twin
11.07.2013 , 03:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
cross server queues, please.
Indeed.
SKARECROW
The Crestfallen Legacy
Assassin | Sorcerer | Marauder | Sniper | Mercenary
"You should never trust quotes you read on the internet" Abraham Lincoln

Phorenzyk
11.07.2013 , 04:02 PM | #4
And better balancing, please. More often, and taking more player feedback into account. Also, explanations of controversial changes could help. ("We felt this move needed to do more damage because SPECIFIC EXAMPLE GOES HERE")

also, if you could stop ignoring that issue with the roll leaving you immobilized so you have to leave the warzone, that'd be nice.

Raansu
11.07.2013 , 04:17 PM | #5
That's great and all...but the arrogance and incompetence of not only starting season one without class adjustments, you are starting it without cross servers. These functions will be great for the two NA servers that still have ranked teams left, but most of the other servers are dead as far as ranked goes.

Sabrehappy
11.07.2013 , 04:23 PM | #6
Would be pretty cool i think. I hope that the rewards are not just cool armor, i hope they do something or have special abilities linked to them as well. That would make for a much greater reward. Not saying i have anything against awesome looking armor.

Augustus
11.07.2013 , 04:24 PM | #7
Yeah, tried queuing for solo ranked not long ago, and after 2 hours of waiting, it was yet to pop... looking forward for the next season where a few games will/can decide the ladder for everyone.

RaiderMid
11.07.2013 , 04:25 PM | #8
Um, really? You guys are seriously going to start the season right before 2.5 (class change patch)?

Ayelinna
11.07.2013 , 04:45 PM | #9
I haven't been playing for 2 years straight with the same people. I will probably never do 4v4 ranked, because every game my team will probably get slaughtered. Guess ill only do solo ranked.

ManiacDavis
11.07.2013 , 04:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayelinna View Post
I haven't been playing for 2 years straight with the same people. I will probably never do 4v4 ranked, because every game my team will probably get slaughtered. Guess ill only do solo ranked.
Like everything, it takes practice. I imagine a lot of new teams will be entering the ranked 4v4 scene to get those rewards, so you might as well start now trying to find a core group of people. Don't get discouraged, even the best lose, learn from your mistakes.
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac