Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So these things concern me...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So these things concern me...

AlrikFassbauer
11.07.2013 , 07:37 AM | #11
My main is an level 55 Gunslinger, and my Scoundrel is level 13 or 15 now, so I can't tell. My only imperial character is an level 19 Bounty Hunter.

My Gunslinger has a roll, too. But I hardly ever use it to escape. Maybe I should use it more often ?

Raansu
11.07.2013 , 12:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
My main is an level 55 Gunslinger, and my Scoundrel is level 13 or 15 now, so I can't tell. My only imperial character is an level 19 Bounty Hunter.

My Gunslinger has a roll, too. But I hardly ever use it to escape. Maybe I should use it more often ?
You should be using it all the time...

Joesixxpack
11.07.2013 , 12:34 PM | #13

Yep. It has loads of uses besides just escape too.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

Capt_Beers
11.07.2013 , 02:15 PM | #14

How do you not use it? So if you wanna be somewhere like right now, you just slowly walk over there instead of roll?
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Cryowolf
11.07.2013 , 02:53 PM | #15
HIghtail It is way better than Scamper, hence the cd. Scamper's real strength is out of combat in warzones (not arenas) for quick travel. DPS Scoundrels scampering in combat can be shutdown easily with slows. Healing scoundrels get better use out of it in combat bc they have a very short cd on Dodge (purge).

Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Scamper isn't all that great really...personally I'd rather have something similar to shadow step. I loved that move in WoW.
I wish they would dump the group stealth effect of Smuggle and give that a shadowstep effect.
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger

Technohic
11.07.2013 , 02:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Cryowolf View Post
HIghtail It is way better than Scamper, hence the cd. Scamper's real strength is out of combat in warzones (not arenas) for quick travel. DPS Scoundrels scampering in combat can be shutdown easily with slows. Healing scoundrels get better use out of it in combat bc they have a very short cd on Dodge (purge).

I wish they would dump the group stealth effect of Smuggle and give that a shadowstep effect.
Ok, fo rthose of us who didn't play WoW (at least not much), what does shadowstep do?
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

Cryowolf
11.07.2013 , 03:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Ok, for those of us who didn't play WoW (at least not much), what does shadowstep do?
Basically, Shadowstep is a teleport that places you behind your target.
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger

Technohic
11.07.2013 , 03:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cryowolf View Post
Basically, Shadowstep is a teleport that places you behind your target.
Aww that would be awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.