Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,290 69.14%
Operations 921 27.81%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,284 38.77%
Companions 868 26.21%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 615 18.57%
Planets 1,374 41.49%
Crew Skills and Crafting 581 17.54%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 803 24.25%
Legacy 825 24.91%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,303 39.34%
Playable Races 967 29.20%
New Class 1,366 41.24%
Other 224 6.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3312. You may not vote on this poll

MidichIorian
11.07.2013 , 01:55 PM | #341
1 :PvP (as in 8 vs 8 objective games. NOT ARENAS.)
2. Operations
3. Mini games

The rest is just a coin toss for me. Also, I don't necessarily believe that new class missions would be that much ahead of everything els if you asked everyone in the population. Personally I've never been a fan of class story because a lot of single player games (mass effect) do it better. It's just not the reason to why I would pick up a MMO.

Laiov
11.07.2013 , 01:56 PM | #342
Good poll.

BTW - hey, BioWare, can we get dual spec added to the legacy?
Main: 55 Sorcerer @ The Shadowlands
Origin: 50 Sniper @ Thana Vesh

ZionHalcyon
11.07.2013 , 02:03 PM | #343
I can tell you right now what my over-riding fear is.

One of the things that has come up consistently both here in the polls and in Cantina events is a desire for the continuation of class story in some form. Class story is what got many of us hooked, and was the KEY selling point of what made this MMO different from others.

However, in those cantina tours (and I know first hand from the one I attended in Chicago, actually Rosemont), when the question has been brought up (and echoed in the other cantina tours based on the transcripts I read on them), is a total sales job on planetary quests, and telling people essentially to forget about class story quests, using Makeb as an example.

So my chief fear, and one my sub is riding on, is whether class quests continue in some form. And maybe its just my lense, but what Eric said about polls feeds into that fear, as I don't know if he would have worded it the same way if Class Stories wasn't the #1 request.

I just wish there was more dialogue on class stories coming from up top, instead of trying to sugar coat telling the player base "you're gonna take your planetary stories and you're gonna like it or else!" Makeb crapped all over the class stories, trivializing them to ridiculous lengths.

I get how its more expensive to continue the class story line. I just wish the devs would commit to better writing and work to better incorporate class storylines into the planetary stories as well as use the planetary stories to push class agendas further, instead of just paying each class lip service and then telling them to go on their merry way.

I just have no faith in the writing and development team to achieve that, because we have a horrible attempt at that in Makeb, which otherwise was a decent planet story addition, and based on the poll and cantina comments, there's no hope of it getting any better going forward.
BobVader - We will always remember.
Remain civil in the face of incivility, lest you be the barbarian.

Joesixxpack
11.07.2013 , 02:06 PM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Nooooo! That's my favorite WZ of them all. CURSE YOU AND UR FLAWED POLL ERIC!!!
If we don't get more HBs I'm going to put the BW logo on a glove then smack myself in the face with it.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

OldSpiceSwag
11.07.2013 , 02:15 PM | #345
please, for the love of god, vote pvp.

please. we have had a net of almost zero content over two years. please throw us a bone. we are a minority and cant win this alone. please pity us, we deserve something.

please

sincerely, lots of pvpers

cashogy_reborn
11.07.2013 , 02:19 PM | #346
Not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but could we maybe get a link to this on the game launcher? Overall a pretty small number of the population regularly visits the forums, which means you are not going to have anywhere near a proper sample size.

Stick a link on the game launcher, and everyone that logs in is going to at least see that this poll is going on. More exposure = more people voting = more accurate representation of the community.

At the time of writing this 705 people have voted...... thats miniscule in comparison with the total size of the population.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Tatile
11.07.2013 , 02:22 PM | #347
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
At the time of writing this 705 people have voted...... thats miniscule in comparison with the total size of the population.
Not if you listen to some people

DarthMaulUK
11.07.2013 , 02:28 PM | #348
I think the pvp Poll options need to be changed. I want to see more warzones but do NOT want to see more arenas.
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

Cryowolf
11.07.2013 , 02:28 PM | #349
Top 3 picks, huh.

1. PVP content. More WZ's.
2. PVP content. A diff location from fleet with all the things a pvper needs like vendors, class trainerss, mission givers and a dueling area. Etc.
2. PVP content. More pvp vendor items to spend comms on.
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger

stockwizzle
11.07.2013 , 02:29 PM | #350
new warzones!!!! class story=LAME
SUPANOOBA COMMANDO - POT5
*******EXODUS************************************* *******