Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Looking for Similar Minded Players (For Ops and FPs)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
DPS Looking for Similar Minded Players (For Ops and FPs)

leontanchersiang
11.07.2013 , 07:02 AM | #1
Greetings all,

First of all, let me introduce myself, my IGN is Lienvidious and I am a Sentinel looking for a very specific group of people who share the same interest and goals in the game.

I would like to create or (preferably) join a dedicated group of players who are interested in taking down Ops in any mode (SM, HM or NiM), on a weekly basis. I am looking for a group that gathers regularly, for the weekly missions.

Here is the kind of group I wish to create, or join if there is an existing one that needs members.

1) Friendly, active and considerate to others.
2) Able to communicate via VOIP like TeamSpeak or Mumble (to those who ran Ops with me, I know, I need to fix that damn mic myself too I promise I will :P).
3) Sufficiently geared for content (at least all 69s and fully augmented).
4) Able to keep track of time. This means not going AFK for stuff every other fight and dragging the whole Ops to 6 hours when it can be done in 2.
5) Of course, have fun together.

Optional stuff:
1) Messenger service for chats outside game.
2) A forum board.
3) In game channel.

To those who might ask me, why not join a guild? I'll answer that with this:

I already have a guild in the game and it is the first and only guild I have ever joined since I started this game, I have many friends in there and I do not want to abandon them. However, I am not able to gather as many geared and max level players from my guild to fully staff any Ops at the moment. Thus, I am looking to create or join a dedicated group to beat the content and gear up together.

Below are my in-game info. If you are an existing group as stated above, please do drop me a message or leave a reply, or if you are interested in forming a group, please let me know (though you have to be patient as this is not easy to form and will take time).

IGN: Lienvidious (DPS Sentinel)
Alignment: Republic
Gears: Fully Augmented 72s and 78s
Server: The Ebon Hawk (RP server)

Thanks for reading.

ELRunninW
11.07.2013 , 10:48 AM | #2
You are in wrong forum, what you should be trying first is recruiting to your guild and your new operation group. Use your server forum or the server's recruiting forum. I doubt you can achieve your goal the way you are trying to do it. I have seen attempts in the past and they all have failed mostly because you need this group of dedicated people that only a guild can provide. Guild chat as a common communication medium also helps, otherwise your group of similar minded people is no different then a pug.

You could also roll out an alt to leave it in your current guild to keep in contact with your fiends, and have your raiding character join another guild.