Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-Game CC // Error Code 9

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SethSoraFet
11.07.2013 , 02:54 AM | #1
I am unaware as to what is going on. I'm trying to spend the $20 in-game CC purchase and ever since it came out all I've received is "Error Code 9". Is there a way to alleviate this issue BioWare?

Alonnie
11.07.2013 , 10:00 AM | #2
I am having the same problem, I would love to know how to have this error fixed so I can purchase my coins.

Beesodd
11.07.2013 , 10:06 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi guys, we are investigating these issues. Sorry for any frustration caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

NatsuPandamonium
11.14.2013 , 07:06 PM | #4
ya what if by the time you get this "fixed" the half off for subs is going to be gone...then what will happen will we get an extension or something..
All through life humans wonder if they will make a difference in the world Marines dont have to.

MidichIorian
11.16.2013 , 03:56 AM | #5
Isnt it just the same as the NU error online, too many purchases per day?

OwenBrooks
11.16.2013 , 04:18 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Isnt it just the same as the NU error online, too many purchases per day?
Don't believe so , think it is transaction failed , as I have seen the card get charged but then it refunds the amount.
My take on it anyways

HobbesToo
11.16.2013 , 10:32 AM | #7
Well after 10 days it finally worked It appeared to be a hang-up with a pending transaction in the system. I reentered a CC# and tried to buy on the website (it worked) and I was then able to purchase in-game. When it comes to customer support they always hear from a community when something goes wrong, I just want to says "thank you" to the 5-6 tier one & 2-3 tier two support people I talked to over the last 10 days.