Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Founder, just recently returned to TOR. Looking for a Guild!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Progenitor > Guild Recruitment
Founder, just recently returned to TOR. Looking for a Guild!

Sceers
11.04.2013 , 07:05 AM | #1
Hey all!

I've just returned recently, and created a new character which I would say is now my main. He is a Sith Juggernaut Level 29, and I enjoy the empire side more than my Level 36 Jedi Knight. So I'm looking for an Empire guild. I would love to be invited into a quite active guild, who in their ranks is mature and very fun and all that good stuff I don't know what else to say really. I would like to play a role in helping the guild get bigger, as I invest a lot of time into the game and am very active myself so I really feel as though I could contribute to a guild.

My ingame name is Vilase in case you want to contact me through the game.

Thank you for reading,

Luke

Darth_Haderach
11.07.2013 , 03:08 AM | #2
If guild stability and establishment interest you, I kindly invite you to have a look here:
Nestinar
ALSO, WHERE IS THERON?

LordGwaereon
10.26.2014 , 01:49 PM | #3
I have a grey side force user guild if you're interested. We're fairly new and small atm and membership is pretty much do as you will for now but I am aiming to build the guild into a PVE/RP guild that follow the philosophy of the Jedai'i (balance between light and dark side) that being said we welcome members of all light/dark rankings, have a temp guild Hq ( my main characters stronghold) and would enjoy the company, especially if you're willing to help members lvl and or contribute to guild RP. Contact Indikus Stonerian if you're interested in joining the CannabisSith. I'm from the US and my play time is usually later in the night for me so midnight to pre-dawn for those in UK but send me a in game mail and add me to friends list if you want as I sometimes am able to play around peak time for the server on some occasions.