Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,303 69.22%
Operations 924 27.77%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,285 38.62%
Companions 877 26.36%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 616 18.52%
Planets 1,384 41.60%
Crew Skills and Crafting 582 17.49%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 807 24.26%
Legacy 829 24.92%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,307 39.28%
Playable Races 975 29.31%
New Class 1,374 41.30%
Other 224 6.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3327. You may not vote on this poll

GalacticKegger
11.06.2013 , 05:49 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Yep.
And that's pretty much just the tip of the iceberg.
If you read the Bioware social forums you can sometimes come across a dev post where they say something about knowing who is the most popular romance companion, how many people have finished the romance, how far into the story they got, what the most popular specializations are...
Bioware is pretty much Big Brother when it comes to their games.
They all are. A big reason I am NOT migrating my firm's operations into the cloud except as a department of redundancy department archival recovery channel in case our removable failover media is somehow destroyed.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

MajikMyst
11.06.2013 , 06:01 PM | #222
My other is got events.. Since that wasn't on the list..

Wow!! When did they enable polls??
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

Icebergy
11.06.2013 , 07:20 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Malckiah View Post
/popcorn
Offtopic, but /popcorn is one of the few things that really make me rage. No one cares about how hip you think you are because you are watching the thread and being entertained by it. Contribute or **** imo.

That and 'ur'.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Icebergy
11.06.2013 , 07:25 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
yeah fine, sample pool, this is a fan sample pool of a non representative group, called SUBSCRIBERS.

Here I found a REAL poll done at the mmorpg.com forums where EVERYONE has a say, Unsubbers, Subbers, F2P, everyone. And what a surprise almost no one cares about "add more class story", what a surprise

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cf...ame-again.html

370 votes, same sample size - almost 60% want a space sim, top answer followed by minigames and player housing
(other not listed, i.e. companions, class story, 16%)

here is another one

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cf...lly-needs.html
Not everyone has a say there either. I would have to create an account on the cesspool that is that website in order to vote.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Palar
11.06.2013 , 07:25 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Well, based on my "activity" Bioware would see that I raid a lot more than I play class stories, and idle on Fleet more than I raid (most days.) If they use that as a basis of working out what things I like, "idling on Fleet" is highest on the list and the easiest thing for them to develop.
They can put up more of those event lead-in screens, and have them show random mini-cinematics for idlers to watch!

"Welcome back to Force News - tonight, our expose on Corellian Whiskey. Will it give your companions the Rakghoul virus?"

Or something less stupid...

Andryah
11.06.2013 , 07:29 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Offtopic, but /popcorn is one of the few things that really make me rage. No one cares about how hip you think you are because you are watching the thread and being entertained by it. Contribute or **** imo.

That and 'ur'.
ur right.

Sorry.. just kidding.. it was too good to pass up.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

WestXv
11.06.2013 , 08:08 PM | #227
MMORPG is by far the worst place to look if you want to know if any mmo is good or not as they're incredibly biased and will pretty much crap on anything new.
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away....

GalacticKegger
11.06.2013 , 08:17 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by WestXv View Post
MMORPG is by far the worst place to look if you want to know if any mmo is good or not as they're incredibly biased and will pretty much crap on anything new.
Actually they'll pretty much crap on anything they're paid enough to crap on.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Malckiah
11.06.2013 , 09:12 PM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post

That and 'ur'.
Um ....really? Are u blind, mute, def and ill? I am the creator of this thread and I have participated a great deal in it. Now get off your high horse!

GalacticKegger
11.07.2013 , 12:11 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Malckiah View Post
Um ....really? Are u blind, mute, def and ill? I am the creator of this thread and I have participated a great deal in it. Now get off your high horse!
I'm in your corner OP. I helped create a poll shortly after launch when all hell was breaking loose. No love for the people who try to make a difference from those who consider unbiased polls counter-productive to their own agenda. This was a great idea imho, and one that should be respected and paid attention to.