Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,308 69.27%
Operations 926 27.79%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,285 38.57%
Companions 877 26.32%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 616 18.49%
Planets 1,386 41.60%
Crew Skills and Crafting 582 17.47%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 808 24.25%
Legacy 829 24.88%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,308 39.26%
Playable Races 976 29.29%
New Class 1,376 41.30%
Other 224 6.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3332. You may not vote on this poll

Darth_Wicked
11.06.2013 , 05:15 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Well, based on my "activity" Bioware would see that I raid a lot more than I play class stories, and idle on Fleet more than I raid (most days.) If they use that as a basis of working out what things I like, "idling on Fleet" is highest on the list and the easiest thing for them to develop.
Who knows? Maybe it's actually THAT accurate.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan Reborn makes his stand
I've saved the Republic twice before--I've fought Mandalores and armies of the darkside. You won't stop me.

Tatile
11.06.2013 , 05:16 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Who knows? Maybe it's actually THAT accurate.
Would explain why most of the updates thus far have been for the Cartel Market

Vandicus
11.06.2013 , 05:19 PM | #213
Fleet is our runway.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Darth_Wicked
11.06.2013 , 05:20 PM | #214
Congratulations. At the first glance of the words "cartel" and "market", even separately, that's one more developer being forced to work in stuff for the CM. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Spoiler
I've saved the Republic twice before--I've fought Mandalores and armies of the darkside. You won't stop me.

Callaron
11.06.2013 , 05:21 PM | #215
They probably know every little detail.
Including how much time you spent "idle" in front of the twi'lek holo dancers, the shirtless twi'lek dancer in the Cartel Bazaar or that Jaesa in her slave girl outfit on your ship.

On a more serious note; yeah, I believe they keep track of a lot of things, they do it for Dragon Age and their other single player RPGs, so it would surprise me to find out that Swtor was an exception.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

GalacticKegger
11.06.2013 , 05:26 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by tatile View Post
well, based on my "activity" bioware would see that i raid a lot more than i play class stories, and idle on fleet more than i raid (most days.) if they use that as a basis of working out what things i like, "idling on fleet" is highest on the list and the easiest thing for them to develop.
lmao! They probably used your analytics to come up with the <shift><click> GTN field population function.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Darth_Wicked
11.06.2013 , 05:27 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
They probably know every little detail.
Including how much time you spent "idle" in front of the twi'lek holo dancers, the shirtless twi'lek dancer in the Cartel Bazaar or that Jaesa in her slave girl outfit on your ship.

On a more serious note; yeah, I believe they keep track of a lot of things, they do it for Dragon Age and their other single player RPGs, so it would surprise me to find out that Swtor was an exception.
Indeed. I still remember reading some stuff, where they knew exactly how many people had finished ME2, how many of them had played with FemShep and all that stuff.

EDIT:

Here it is...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/25/ma...3-infographic/

LaniAkavir
11.06.2013 , 05:32 PM | #218
Forgot what I voted for, but I do want new classes.

Republic Agents and Imperial Troopers, have Underworld classes go neutral and have them pick sides.
Begeren Colony Progression Thread and DPS Leaderboard

Knji
The Medic's Legacy
<Return to Medcenter>

Tatile
11.06.2013 , 05:40 PM | #219
Congratulations. At the first glance of the words "cartel" and "market", even separately, that's one more developer being forced to work in stuff for the CM. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Spoiler
Hey, if it means getting the gender restrictions removed from the dancer gear, you can thank my Agent's glistening, muscled thighs

Callaron
11.06.2013 , 05:41 PM | #220
Indeed. I still remember reading some stuff, where they knew exactly how many people had finished ME2, how many of them had played with FemShep and all that stuff.

EDIT:

Here it is...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/25/ma...3-infographic/
Yep.
And that's pretty much just the tip of the iceberg.
If you read the Bioware social forums you can sometimes come across a dev post where they say something about knowing who is the most popular romance companion, how many people have finished the romance, how far into the story they got, what the most popular specializations are...
Bioware is pretty much Big Brother when it comes to their games.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!