Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,311 69.27%
Operations 926 27.76%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,285 38.52%
Companions 880 26.38%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 616 18.47%
Planets 1,388 41.61%
Crew Skills and Crafting 582 17.45%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 808 24.22%
Legacy 830 24.88%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,309 39.24%
Playable Races 977 29.29%
New Class 1,377 41.28%
Other 224 6.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3336. You may not vote on this poll

Malckiah
11.06.2013 , 11:20 AM | #151
/popcorn

Andryah
11.06.2013 , 11:21 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Again, when I say surprised the fanbase,
So... you were surprised that I would point out that Bioware surprises the player base with features and content?

Have fun with that.

I've made my comments clear, and re-clarified them in the context of your insistence that my comments don't jive with your world view.

I'm happy to let fellow readers read and decide for themselves rather then feed your desire for Ping-Pong matches in the forum.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Darth_Wicked
11.06.2013 , 11:29 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
So... you were surprised that I would point out that Bioware surprises the player base with features and content?

Have fun with that.

I've made my comments clear, and re-clarified them in the context of your insistence that my comments don't jive with your world view.
No. I merely disputed your initial assessment, in the context of what is driving this topic forward, namely the desire of an extent of the player base being offered new content, concerning class storylines and the sort.

Again, Bioware coming up with new ways to increase revenue on a very short-term basis is NOT surprising, it's to be EXPECTED and / or PREDICTED.

Quote:
I'm happy to let fellow readers read and decide for themselves rather then feed your desire for Ping-Pong matches in the forum.
Fairly sure you're confusing me with someone else. I asked for a clarification, which you have FAILED thus far to give... Instead, you opted to circumvent the question and made it look like I was badmouthing the game or Bioware, which I haven't.

No offense but you're getting paranoid.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

LordArtemis
11.06.2013 , 11:31 AM | #154
Saying something is or was expected by you and should be by others Wicked does not make it so. Just by the forum reaction alone I'd say many folks were surprised by the collection system...I know I was.

The original point stands...maybe they are working on something like small story arcs for individual classes and are just keeping it close the the chest, like they have with some things in the past. Sure, something like that is different from, say, collections and the like, but it's still possible.

I personally think it's unlikely at this point. I think it's more likely they are working on some kind of feature to add to the game.

Andryah
11.06.2013 , 11:42 AM | #155
Back on topic.

While I think we likely will not see a gold post in this thread (what can they say really, other then "we are reading this thread"), I'm 100% certain this thread is being watched by multiple people inside Bioware.

So let's encourage people who have not voted the poll to do so. As I said earlier.. I don't think it will move the numbers around much.. but seeing a total vote count that moves above 1000 would be a nice meta-vote on top of this poll for the Bioware staff to embrace.

Malckiah
11.06.2013 , 11:48 AM | #156
Back on topic.

While I think we likely will not see a gold post in this thread (what can they say really, other then "we are reading this thread"), I'm 100% certain this thread is being watched by multiple people inside Bioware.

So let's encourage people who have not voted the poll to do so. As I said earlier.. I don't think it will move the numbers around much.. but seeing a total vote count that moves above 1000 would be a nice meta-vote on top of this poll for the Bioware staff to embrace.
Agree ^....but if we are going to get this poll to 1000 we as players are gonna need to speak up in general chat, facebook, and other areas to get the people in here.

Andryah
11.06.2013 , 12:00 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by Malckiah View Post
Agree ^....but if we are going to get this poll to 1000 we as players are gonna need to speak up in general chat, facebook, and other areas to get the people in here.
Definitely.

Personally, I am making sure guild members know about the poll and take a vote on it. They have no excuse not to, except apathy.

errant_knight
11.06.2013 , 12:37 PM | #158
I only needed 4 choices--class story (by far the most important), crew skills and crafting (which desperately needs work to make fun and important again post-cartel market), planets (each of which should feature the detail, size and number of quests as the original planets, as well as interactions with our companions related to events on those planets) and companions (by which I mean new conversational/story possibilities with existing companions. New ones would be all well and good, but the original companions are presumably sharing our lives, but seem to have gone weirdly silent. New story missions with companions could be added separately from class stories and wouldn't have to all happen at once. It would be a way to add new story content on a regular basis without necessarily creating new areas or companions.).

As a 5th option I picked operations. I don't actually mean new ones, I mean ways to add unpredictability. The same applies to the daily areas. I'd like an optional mode that would add some random elements so that something unexpected could happen to break up the same, same same. Maybe rare bosses, maybe additional mobs, maybe a rare chance at a story encounter or rare mission. Just something so that when you go in, there's a chance you could experience something different and provide a reason to do them repeatedly other than grinding gear of cash.

Rafaman
11.06.2013 , 12:58 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by errant_knight View Post

As a 5th option I picked operations. I don't actually mean new ones, I mean ways to add unpredictability. The same applies to the daily areas. I'd like an optional mode that would add some random elements so that something unexpected could happen to break up the same, same same. Maybe rare bosses, maybe additional mobs, maybe a rare chance at a story encounter or rare mission. Just something so that when you go in, there's a chance you could experience something different and provide a reason to do them repeatedly other than grinding gear of cash.
Ah, yes. I see what you mean and I like the idea of random encounters.

I for one love Ops bosses in a separate instance on a given planet planet. I prefer them to World Bosses. I chose Ops, but I think they don't all have to be 7 or 8 boss fights.

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.06.2013 , 01:13 PM | #160
Given the popularity demonstrated by this poll, I agree with you.
this poll is a complete joke only done for hardcore subbers in this forum and 200 something votes for class story tells nothing about what this game needs. It says that 200 something people want "moar class story", nothing else.

Heck, it's even put the hurt on itself with respect to Class Story Missions. They are so popular that players really cannot get enough of them.
class story is so popular the game went f2p, so popular that 220 servers merged to 17, so popular 2.3 million subs are down below 500K ?
which type of popular?