Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-game CC - don't have CC after purchasing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
In-game CC - don't have CC after purchasing
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Namlessone
11.05.2013 , 01:53 PM | #1
Hello. Today I tried in-game CC purchasing. First time - all done(5500 CC). Second time - have an error 9 - try again - have same error, but in parallel I've an sms from my bank about 3!!!! operations! I don't need 6600 CC, I just tried to buy 2200! Little later have sms that one of the operations was canselled. Not big money, but maybe test service BEFORE to give it to people?
Most annoyn thing, that I don't see CC (exept 5500) from all those operations...
Damion Schubert:"We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. "

Namlessone
11.05.2013 , 02:14 PM | #2
Calculation:
5500 CC - I bought
2200 CC - I tried to buy, have an error 9
after this have also two sms about 2200 CC
one operation was canselled.
5500+2200+2200 = 9900 CC on my account - I see 5612 ( had 112 befor all story)
So - I want my money back to the card ( I mean those 4400 CC), or in-game.
Yellow post? And don't need to advice me to call/ wrtie to your account/billing service - just do what need to be done.
Best regards...
Damion Schubert:"We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader, I mean those OTHER players. You know who I'm talking about. "

Namlessone
11.05.2013 , 02:41 PM | #3
Have purchase confirmation letter on my e-mail, only about one purchase - 5500 CC. Await answers about two other operations

jankiel
11.05.2013 , 02:49 PM | #4
Im pretty sure the only reply you will get here is "call customer support".
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

Namlessone
11.06.2013 , 04:38 AM | #5
Still don't have CC from last two operations (2200+2200), and they was'nt canselled. Return my money, or give me CC

Beesodd
11.06.2013 , 04:48 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Namlessone,

From what I can see, the 2 transactions you mentioned haven't completed processing yet. We are investigating issues with the in-game purchasing, did you get an error code at all for the final 2?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

OwenBrooks
11.06.2013 , 04:58 AM | #7
Error 9 , I gather

First time - all done(5500 CC). Second time - have an error 9 - try again - have same error, but in parallel I've an sms from my bank about 3!!!! operations!
and
Quote: Originally Posted by Namlessone View Post
Calculation:

2200 CC - I tried to buy, have an error 9
after this have also two sms about 2200 CC
one operation was canselled.
:

Beesodd
11.06.2013 , 05:21 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Aye, he does mention error 9, but the transaction with error 9 appears to have been refunded. I wanted to double-check if he got the same error for the other 2 transactions.

Error 9 is being worked on, but I want to make doubly sure that any other CC purchase issues are also caught, if this is a separate one.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Namlessone
11.06.2013 , 12:28 PM | #9
Thank you very much for the respond. Will await results.

Namlessone
11.18.2013 , 03:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Aye, he does mention error 9, but the transaction with error 9 appears to have been refunded. I wanted to double-check if he got the same error for the other 2 transactions.

Error 9 is being worked on, but I want to make doubly sure that any other CC purchase issues are also caught, if this is a separate one.
Still wait my money..... more than 3 days from last answer from support by email. Guys, I don't want to call to anywhere, in-game error lead the way to loosing of money and no receiving of CC, not just another broken payment from another noname.
I send to support all information about bank operations with CC - they not in HOLD status now - you have my money and where is my CC?
Refund or give me my CC. I'll not stop, until situation resolves.
P.S. Sry for my bad english, it's not my native.