Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

Mounds
11.04.2013 , 10:04 PM | #11
i personally like the lil bits of things i hear about revan in here.
IF you choose to follow the revanites i think there should be more lime here and there not alot
it is a cult after all

Crazed_Jawa
11.05.2013 , 11:54 AM | #12
maybe for those who chose to follow the Revinites there should be a longer story line but for those who dont like Revan they dont have to do the story line. Also involve more rewards such as armour or cosmetics or titles for those who do chose to follow the revanites. Also maybe involve a story line destroying the revanites so you can choose which if you dont like the revanites.

Bleeters
11.05.2013 , 12:10 PM | #13
I'd love to see more of the Revanites, though depending on how you resolve their questline, I was under the impression their order can be pretty much wiped out.

As for Revan himself, no, no thank you. They've already made a big enough mess of him as it is.

Eldeos
11.05.2013 , 02:44 PM | #14
I always thought Revan used Force Teleport at the end of the fight...
yeah...

StarMagus
11.05.2013 , 02:56 PM | #15
I turned in his followers because Revan is not my characers story, he had his glory days and needs to pass on.

Xakthul
11.05.2013 , 03:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Eldeos View Post
I always thought Revan used Force Teleport at the end of the fight...
I hope he just 'sploded from my awesomeness. He needed to die the first time he got defeated.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

TekAlcon
11.05.2013 , 03:10 PM | #17
when he knocked me back at the end, i shot sith lightning at him until he dissapeared, told my team i vaporized him.
thats one way i take revan out of my characters story anyways ;D
You cant spell slaughter without laughter
55 Sith Juggernaut Savag
55 Commando Texos
30 Assassin Grimorus

evilmikewwe
11.05.2013 , 03:53 PM | #18
i understand y most ppl want the game to move away from revan story and stuff but i just wish they would give him a better ending than the one he got thats all

Aurbere
11.05.2013 , 04:16 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by evilmikewwe View Post
i understand y most ppl want the game to move away from revan story and stuff but i just wish they would give him a better ending than the one he got thats all
He could have had a good ending in the novel named after him.
Added Chapter 41 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Stinghen
11.05.2013 , 04:16 PM | #20
I cannot understand why people get so worked up about a blank slate, uninteresting character, whose only thing he has going for him being a rad stylish robe-mask combination and a creepy old lady fawning over his character (and embellishing both his intentions and his morality) to lure and goad a hapless broken Jedi.

Then the creator of this damnable creature goes and shapes him, makes him just a bloody human, like every other Jedi Master or Sith Lord that is actually cool (Yoda, Vader, Sidious, Tyranus, Obi-wan, they all had one thing in common - they were fallible, and all had their hopes and dreams dashed at one point, in an overpowering manner). And now the fanboys begin to whine because he gets mopped up a handful of times through the story.

Spoiler

And on the Revanite side of things, I do admit I would enjoy smoking them out of the Empire on other planets than Dromund Kaas. One of the best lines in the Foundry is Revan's own words about the Revanites, dispelling the fancies people have about "Gray Side".