Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,634 70.15%
Operations 1,064 28.34%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,404 37.39%
Companions 1,056 28.12%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 660 17.58%
Planets 1,594 42.45%
Crew Skills and Crafting 634 16.88%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 927 24.69%
Legacy 951 25.33%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,422 37.87%
Playable Races 1,099 29.27%
New Class 1,552 41.33%
Other 250 6.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3755. You may not vote on this poll

gorstram's Avatar


gorstram
11.04.2013 , 05:46 PM | #21
I'd pay a higher sub if I could get more class story (an actual chapter 4), and some more class/AC's. Bioware just needs to tell us how much they would need to make it, and I'd bet dollars to donuts that the community would make it happen.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
11.04.2013 , 05:47 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by gorstram View Post
I'd pay a higher sub if I could get more class story (an actual chapter 4), and some more class/AC's. Bioware just needs to tell us how much they would need to make it, and I'd bet dollars to donuts that the community would make it happen.
Kickstarter chapters 5-10?

:3

gorstram's Avatar


gorstram
11.04.2013 , 05:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Kickstarter chapters 5-10?

:3
Or we could just change reality by using pentagrams made of salt and a quart of blood of an innocent. Any volunteers?
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
11.04.2013 , 05:53 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by gorstram View Post
Or we could just change reality by using pentagrams made of salt and a quart of blood of an innocent. Any volunteers?
I could probably provide the black candles and salt, but blood of an innocent might take a while. They can be a bit hard to find.

gorstram's Avatar


gorstram
11.04.2013 , 05:54 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I could probably provide the black candles and salt, but blood of an innocent might take a while. They can be a bit hard to find.
ESPECIALLY 'round here.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

Lunafox's Avatar


Lunafox
11.04.2013 , 06:05 PM | #26
For me, these were the most important:

Individual class story. (duh...it's me. lol)
Companions
Planets
New Class
Character Customizations

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
11.04.2013 , 06:14 PM | #27
Class Story has hit 50 votes (83% of voters voted? idk), so looks like it's fairly important...

for everyone but Bioware.

TheLexinator's Avatar


TheLexinator
11.04.2013 , 06:16 PM | #28
I really wish I could place 5 votes for the continuation of our class stories.
There are so many MMO's out there, and the story is why I play TOR. Having only one story past 50 for ALL my characters is very, very disappointing.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
11.04.2013 , 06:18 PM | #29
Hey.. when did they put a polling feature into the forum? We had it in beta... but not in launch.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

gorstram's Avatar


gorstram
11.04.2013 , 06:20 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Class Story has hit 50 votes (83% of voters voted? idk), so looks like it's fairly important...

for everyone but Electronic Arts.
Fixed that for you. I'm sure Bioware would love to give us class stories, but EA's the company that writes the check, so blame them.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>