Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadow or Assassin?

Sideblaze
11.02.2013 , 02:47 PM | #11
Shadow has the most boring animations in the game. Assassin's have some good ones. The shadow story is essentially a reverse version of the inquisitor one, So, there's that.

benovide
11.02.2013 , 08:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sideblaze View Post
Shadow has the most boring animations in the game. Assassin's have some good ones. The shadow story is essentially a reverse version of the inquisitor one, So, there's that.
Not quite sure how it's a reverse? Not going to give spoilers, but overall, I don't really see much commonality between the classes.

Gaudrath
11.03.2013 , 10:49 AM | #13
If you're going Dark Side with your Inquisitor, consider picking Sith for your race and /punish Ashara at every opportunity.

Much better than romancing her.

PLynkes
11.04.2013 , 10:09 AM | #14
Assassin was the first class I played. I was seriously underwhelmed by the inquisitor storyline. Chapter One was okay, but after that it was dull, dull, dull. It's hard to get into the reasons why I feel that way without slamming down massive spoilers on you though, unfortunately.

I still have a soft spot for my original (and probably favourite) character, but her story was the least engaging of the ones I have done so far. Haven't played all of them through to the very end yet, though, so there may still be worse ones to come.