Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corruptor zero broken again...?

Shadowaus
10.30.2013 , 12:15 PM | #1
Mines everywhere. During his knockup and instantkill, during his laser phase...

Can you get this guy right once, bioware? :/

Synavix
10.30.2013 , 05:13 PM | #3
Came here about to link to the same thing, thanks Vegabond.

Short version of that threat:

- It *is* a bug that mines go out during his Laser phase, expected to be fixed by 2.4.3. If you're having issues other places, you might need to start reworking your strategy.
- It *is* killable in its current state, although all the people who have posted about a kill have had 2 to 3 mines during the laser field, no more. A few people have reported more than that, making a kill nearly impossible.
- Some tricks for mines would be stealthing out to remove them, popping undying rage then jumping to the boss to survive the laser, and having sorcs and sages force speed to the boss to clear it and then using their immunity bubble to survive the laser.
- Other groups are having their first mine during laser suicide away from the group, then having the second or subsequent mined players run to a different corner and heal them solo until the boss comes down.

Hope this helps.

tahoeWolverine
11.01.2013 , 09:36 AM | #4
It has been rumored that you can survive the laser behind the boss too. So perhaps you could run to the 2nd boss spot during the first laser and whoever gets mine might be able to clear it easily.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

angrytrout
11.01.2013 , 12:23 PM | #5
We've been holding DPS at 25% and waiting for a mine to go out, then we usually only get one or two mines during the laser phase. As mentioned before, there are ways to dodge it / avoid damage from the laser, but the person with the mine can also just /stuck and kill themselves instantly. The last burn phase can be done with as few as 4-5 people.

Loki_
11.01.2013 , 08:52 PM | #6
I do believe that something is mechanically wrong when it expects you to cleanse a mine during anti-gravity surge when everyone should be moving away from the boss to avoid the cc and knock back.

As well as the fact that it is deploying mines in-between lasers.

Please sort the timings out correctly and actually test them before you push out the next fix BW devs ..