Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Annointed Dramassian Silk Headgear

Quopek
02.13.2012 , 10:58 PM | #1
I was told the Annointed Dramassian Silk headgear drops on tatooine from a Heroic quest reward. I've gone back and did them all and have yet to find it. If anyone has this piece directions would be appreciated.

Edit: I'll also be happy with the Veiled Dramassian Silk Handwraps location. Either item will finish a set!

spacefiddle
02.14.2012 , 06:08 PM | #2
I think it's the "go kill the escaped prisoners" quest given from, errr, something up near the NW area... it's the same quest hub that you came to with Andronikos as a guest, to search the various desert waypoints.

Questgiver is one of those near the tents; he tells you about escaped VIP prisoners, and he activated their shock collars so they're probably not happy, etc.
<lightsaber />

Giondi
02.14.2012 , 06:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by spacefiddle View Post
I think it's the "go kill the escaped prisoners" quest given from, errr, something up near the NW area... it's the same quest hub that you came to with Andronikos as a guest, to search the various desert waypoints.

Questgiver is one of those near the tents; he tells you about escaped VIP prisoners, and he activated their shock collars so they're probably not happy, etc.
That's Prison Labor, which gives the boots. The headpiece is from Blood and Sand, which is part of the Bonus Series.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bedwarmer View Post
Dear Dps; I assure you that you were, in fact, nowhere remotely close to "One heal from soloing it."
Every MMO forum in under 30 seconds.

spacefiddle
02.14.2012 , 06:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Giondi View Post
That's Prison Labor, which gives the boots. The headpiece is from Blood and Sand, which is part of the Bonus Series.
Hmm, you sure? 'Coz I'm wearing the headgear right now, and I never did the bonus series...
<lightsaber />

Giondi
02.14.2012 , 07:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by spacefiddle View Post
Hmm, you sure? 'Coz I'm wearing the headgear right now, and I never did the bonus series...
Aha, I looked at the comments on TORHead (they're apparently still having trouble getting everything right there), and this is a reward for Black Box, which is (I believe) given out in Mos Anek.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bedwarmer View Post
Dear Dps; I assure you that you were, in fact, nowhere remotely close to "One heal from soloing it."
Every MMO forum in under 30 seconds.

Xolis
02.14.2012 , 09:21 PM | #6
I can confirm the headpiece is from Black Box, given by Commander Marcus at 128,307 Jundland.
Quote: Originally Posted by David Gaider, Lead Writer for Dragon Age 2
...the person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least.

spacefiddle
02.15.2012 , 11:17 AM | #7
Cool, thanks for the update. That's the one at the wrecked transport?
<lightsaber />

Quopek
02.15.2012 , 01:35 PM | #8
Many thanks to all replies but I forgot to mention I'm republic lol.

VIncentBlaze
03.21.2013 , 12:57 PM | #9
On my synthweaver i can make the annointed zeyd-cloth handwraps same shape but the colors are off im looking to compleate the set with the handwraps Veiled Dramassian Silk Handwraps Empire side i went through and all the tattoine heroics from the main citys and around speeders once but didnt find it so if you know where let me know. Also are the boots prototype(blue) or custom (Orange)?

VIncentBlaze
11.01.2013 , 04:36 PM | #10
UPDATE After much searching my wife made a sith assassin the Veiled Dramassian Silk Handwraps drop from the main side mission on tattoine The Thing Czerka Found believe the name of the mission was BoP assassin/shadow reward choice the with a choice of a blue box most that upgrade their gear would toss it aside having a look or better mods etc. the Annointed Dramassian Silk set is a sorcerer/sage set rewarded From main Side mission metioned above (gloves class dependent) and heroics around tattoine