Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Change Section X Heroic

Atyaman
10.30.2013 , 01:11 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lanja View Post
I know you can get past the final ray shield to get to the final boss with just 3 people, but you can't blow up the cannon without 4.[
Yup, as others have already stated, you can get to the boss with 2 (and able to kill it, cause 2 interrupts are enough for his heals), and finish the mission with 3. Tip: the shield only prevents the grenade throwing cast, but once the cast started the 'nade can go through the shield; so spam that rightclick as fast as you can

I also step in the line and will say, that Bioware would do us a huge favor by scaling down the mechanics to a H2+ level. Cause no matter how amusing is to see a single group looking for almost an hour (or a bit less; ~weekly solo run duration) for a grenade thrower, this should be changed. There are just not that many peeps out there anymore.
The Progenitor Gizka
Vaynesh - Scoundrel | Zestia - Commando
OPS Recordings

Ardarell_Solo
10.30.2013 , 04:21 AM | #12
Preferred option: Increase timers so you can 2 man it.

At least remove it from weekly requirement.
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage) | Vayus (Guardian)
Dacs (Commando) | Troř (Vanguard) | Ianea (Shadow) | Craeg (Scoundrel)
GM <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> (T3-M4) -> Bewerbung
Freue mich Řber Feedback zu meinem Wachmann PVE Guide 4.0.

Mowermanx
10.30.2013 , 04:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Saberchic View Post
Since I highly doubt they'll change it, I would suggest asking some guildies to help you for the heroic or go to fleet and ask for someone to help with Section X.
They may change it, they have done it before with the belsavis heroics when numbers dropped and it was getting harder to get a group, they changed both the H4's to H2.
With this particular heroic, all they really have to do is change the mechanics for the shields and the final bit with the bomb, the mob strength and density is fine as it is.

slafko
10.30.2013 , 05:54 AM | #14
Since I highly doubt they'll change it, I would suggest asking some guildies to help you for the heroic or go to fleet and ask for someone to help with Section X.
That's even a bigger waste of time, sadly.

Synavix
10.30.2013 , 08:23 AM | #15
I imagine the easiest way to fix it would just be to change the clickables to act like SM Draxus. Once you click a shield or quest button, it stays "active" forever, instead of requiring a channel to stay active. Would seem like an easy enough fix, depending on how it was programmed in the first place.

Ezenthor
10.31.2013 , 12:50 AM | #16
Yeah I agree. Bioware change something for the better? The odds are astronomical. Still, I figured I would maybe suggest it and bring it to their attention just in case they actually read forums

slafko
10.31.2013 , 01:40 AM | #17
Well, that terminal thingy that transports you to various daily areas was a change for the better. It might have taken them ages to do it, but once they got around to doing it quality of life for us grinders increased.