Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dread Council Bestia throne portal bug?

Horaciozhao
10.28.2013 , 08:43 AM | #1
we were killing Bestia like usual but it seems our tank can't use her portal in the 3rd phase, all the other portals are normal, and in the last try I myself tried to get up to her throne just to test if it's a bug, and yeah, I fell down directly without being transfered to her throne too. Anyone knows if it's a bug or something, coz it never happend before

TACeMossie
10.29.2013 , 03:04 AM | #2
Bestia doesn't have a portal in the 3rd stage

Raptus and Tyrans have a portal that should be used.
Calyphus also has a portal, but it only pops up if you get him to use dark empowerment, and is used to stop the channel. It also causes a raid-wipe typically from everyone killing the crystals instead of bosses, so dont let calyphus cast dark empowerment anyway.
And Bestia should just have taunts thrown on her anyway.

Shandellon
10.29.2013 , 03:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TACeMossie View Post
Thats something new All bosses have portals, unless they changed something since last tuesday
Cyntia - Sage Healer Hp - Gunsliger Dps
<Not Good Enough>/<FriendlyFire> @ ToFN

Horaciozhao
10.29.2013 , 04:09 AM | #4
the portal is there, and we have killed her a lot of time before, and this is really new to us, we tried again yesterday, and still, the portal is there, just no one can jump into it, you directly fall down

THoK-Zeus
10.29.2013 , 08:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Horaciozhao View Post
the portal is there, and we have killed her a lot of time before, and this is really new to us, we tried again yesterday, and still, the portal is there, just no one can jump into it, you directly fall down
We did kill dread palace yesterday, with me jumping to the bestia throne in the 3rd Phase and grabbing her Crystal. Worked all like intended.

Justcae
10.29.2013 , 09:41 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TACeMossie View Post

Raptus and Tyrans have a portal that should be used.
Calyphus also has a portal, but it only pops up if you get him to use dark empowerment, and is used to stop the channel. It also causes a raid-wipe typically from everyone killing the crystals instead of bosses, so dont let calyphus cast dark empowerment anyway.
And Bestia should just have taunts thrown on her anyway.
All the bosses have portals third stage. All them are able to be used. They all make that boss stick to you and remove their "Super Buffed" power.

Refrain from giving bad advice in the future