Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC NIM 16M Streaming Now

BladeBoques
10.28.2013 , 06:41 PM | #1
Hope this still interests the elite raiders of the community even though its been long cleared by many!

Twitch.tv/bladeboques

Sovereign Ops, the 16man team of Exceptional Legion is making its first run on this Operation

Edit: This is done at this point
Guardian Main Tank BladeBoques
Guild Leader of Exceptional Legion
Best Raid Leader I can be! Live Stream

jedimasterjac
10.28.2013 , 06:46 PM | #2
Awesome!

I've always wondered, can you watch Livestreams after they've aired? If this run's successful, I'd love to use this as a guide.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncle Iroh
Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
There are reasons each of us are born. we have to find those reasons.

BladeBoques
10.28.2013 , 11:23 PM | #3
Quite unsuccessful! Sorry to those of you who watched and hoped for great things as we did. This is our first night running EC NIM 16man, though a handful of us were Warstalkers from our 8 man team. Currently we got bested by the NIM Tanks. Talk to you later!
Guardian Main Tank BladeBoques
Guild Leader of Exceptional Legion
Best Raid Leader I can be! Live Stream

Bowenator
10.29.2013 , 12:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Awesome!

I've always wondered, can you watch Livestreams after they've aired? If this run's successful, I'd love to use this as a guide.
Yes you can, depending on the Twitch settings of the broadcaster. For instance, tonight we were running NiM ops (+ a bad 8m Dreadful Entity pull) and the unedited video is still up: http://www.twitch.tv/original_bro/b/474490775
Bro on Jedi Covenant - confusing your voice chat since 2011
Bro, Bro-curious, Bro-bafett, Bro'backmtn, Bro-lolololol
Bro-biden, Bro-bot, Donthealme-bro, Bro-biwan, Pawpatine