Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

Berenices
10.01.2013 , 02:45 AM | #221
Wondering if I will ever get the Galactic Explorer title- seems a waste of time chasing it. However, I know someone who has it, so why did it work for him and not others- odd.
For me, I have the map all open on Makeb on an Imp toon, and the map all open for Republic Balmorra (obviously on a Rep toon).
Still these 2 areas remain "incomplete" despite World map in each case being open, and all areas for each being checked off as green and done in both cases.
I hope with today's update this is sorted. Waste of Life hours wondering around, for something never going to get.

Seamhainn
10.14.2013 , 08:17 AM | #222
Fix. The. Codex.

PLEASE!

Deadiknight
10.15.2013 , 10:31 AM | #223
The History of Tatooine Lore Object is now available. It is located in Anchorhead Spaceport at X: 1679, Y: -3425. It is a billboard on the wall.

Deadiknight
10.15.2013 , 11:01 AM | #224
The Quesh Lore Object "The Three Families" is also now available. It is located at X: 847, Y: -347. It is a large circular sign on the pillar as you enter the Three Families Palace.

Jae_Kazai
10.21.2013 , 03:50 AM | #225
Has any of the bestiary codex entries on Ilum been fixed yet?

freek_ish
10.21.2013 , 02:07 PM | #226
NEW CODEX ENTRY FOUND: Nar Shadda - Species - Ithorian.

Not sure if others have already discussed this, but I just found this for the first time, and it's not listed elsewhere.

Location on Nar Shadda: X: -917 Y: -1048

freek_ish
10.21.2013 , 02:10 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by freek_ish View Post
NEW CODEX ENTRY FOUND: Nar Shadda - Species - Ithorian.

Not sure if others have already discussed this, but I just found this for the first time, and it's not listed elsewhere.

Location on Nar Shadda: X: -917 Y: -1048
Just noticed that getting this does NOT update the Nar Shadda codex. I'm guessing it updated some OTHER planet's codex? Sigh.

freek_ish
10.21.2013 , 02:13 PM | #228
ANOTHER NEW CODEX ENTRY: Nar Shadda - Species - Chagrian.

It's right near the previous one: X: -916 Y: -1031

Like the other one, getting this does NOT update the Nar Shadda codex.

shamfurdispray
10.21.2013 , 07:22 PM | #229
I hate to break you guys but these codex, Species - Chagrian and Species - Ithorian are already exists ingame include several codex about species which can be found on Nar Shaddaa. It have been fixed in previous patch even most haven't been mentioned on patch note, and judging by swtor-spy database, the only species codex in Nar Shaddaa category are "Gen’Dai" and it still bugged.

I suggest you keep track on this topic instead http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654989

freek_ish
10.28.2013 , 05:25 PM | #230
Bioware,

We appreciate that you have begun to tackle the Codex.

But:

Codex *and* achievements must be addressed, or you should remove the codex if it's unfixable and focus on the legacy Achievements system instead.

As it stands currently, YOU HAVE CREATED A GAME WITH ACHIEVEMENTS THAT CANNOT BE OBTAINED.

THIS AFFECTS GAMEPLAY, and I still resent the previous comments from Bioware indicating that it doesn't.

If it's unfixable, START OVER FROM SCRATCH, or focus on achievements instead.

WE ARE YOUR SUBSCRIBERS AND CARTEL PACK BUYERS.