Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a few generous guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Looking for a few generous guilds!

Jimer_Lins
12.23.2011 , 02:43 PM | #1
Hey folks! I hope your Festivus, Wookiee Life Day, Hanukkah and/or Christmas Season is going well. In that spirit, I wanted to point the Community Forum's attention to something that should be relevant to your interests.

The Nar Shaddaa Lounge is a weekly Shoutcast radio show dedicated to The Old Republic. It's sponsored by the Church of Alvis, my guild on the Juyo Server. We love doing the show and one of the things we especially enjoy doing is loot and item giveaways. However, we can only do that for our server- which is where you come in!

If you or your guild is willing to help us give away a few items every week to people, we can plug your guild with kudos or a recruitment ad on the show. We foster community, good will and fun all across the TOR server universe.

I've posted details about the concept in the forum thread devoted to the show:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=5962

If you're willing to help out, hop over there and read up, then ping me about it! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jimer Lins, Juyo Server

Be sure to tune in to my LIVE weekly two-hour SWTOR talk show, Live From the Nar Shaddaa Lounge, every Tuesday night at 7 PM Pacific!