Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't find Hk part on dromund kaas

gorstram
10.25.2013 , 04:30 PM | #11
The DK part was the worst part for me. It took me about 2.5 hours. I started at the temple entrance and worked my way, grid style all of the way down, and finally found it just before I left the searchable area.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

dancezwithnubz
10.28.2013 , 12:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beckstar View Post
does not take 15 to 20 mins try several hours and several days and still no success unless you want to come and help.
i found it in ~45 mins searching alone on DK. dropped the excavator right on top of it on Coruscant.
the trick in those big areas is to be very methodical about your search pattern.

ksernanteros
03.09.2014 , 01:25 AM | #13
Just followed the parallel roads advice and found it in 4 minutes 39 seconds guys, prolly lucky but had to post it (Red Eclipse)

Sinapus
03.09.2014 , 01:56 AM | #14
I took a few hours trying a month or so ago, then gave up. Switched instances. Went to the entrance to the cave where the matrix shard assembly place is and for the heck of it, I plunked the sensor down and got a "within 20m" (or 25? What's the max range again?) and it wasn't in between the roads at all. It was on that raised area near the matrix shard assembler/disassembler room.

"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Halinalle
03.09.2014 , 02:54 AM | #15
I found it in the part where road splits up to two paths (when you're heading to temple from camp). I did it alone and I actually had to scan that whole area before I finally found it.

Narathen
03.21.2014 , 04:15 PM | #16
-1526, 74
Colonel
Nathus Swifte
Elder Commando
EH

toha
03.22.2014 , 03:56 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Narathen View Post
-1526, 74
It moves randomly after a person finds it and it respawns.
Bit of a necro though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Nobody wants your scams.

And if you spent your time doing this, then you are a fool. Shoo, shoo. Get lost.

ZanyaCross
05.08.2014 , 12:34 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by toha View Post
It moves randomly after a person finds it and it respawns.
Bit of a necro though.
There's always new players, or old ones just getting around to it (like myself).

Found it around the middle area after about an hour of searching. The one on Hoth took the longest so far, about two hours.