Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16 man HM Brontes

ArchangelLBC
10.24.2013 , 10:07 PM | #1
Ok I know this fight is possible because people have killed it but the lightning balls during phase 2 (with Brontes in the middle and the Kephess clones) are seriously screwing us up, so I'm wondering how people are dealing with them.

In our latest attempts we pulled two ranged DPS off and assigned them to call who was being targetted but we found they started switching targets. Like it would target a healer, then switch to me, for 10 stacks, then switch to our tank, then switch back to me (I was told reflect was used). So I'm wondering what the deal is.

Yes yes we suck and need to L2P and GFY but aside from that, anyone have anything constructive to say? Because this is quickly becoming very frustrating when we get to the same part everytime and then in the space of 30 seconds we have 8 lightning balls and half the raid is dead.

Any help greatly appreciated.

P.S.: Dear BW, please fix your game. It's incredibly frustrating on the transition phase with the reach of brontes when you run out from between the reaches and then get rubber banded back and die. The fight is annoying enough without your shoddy worthless programming.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Vaidinah
10.24.2013 , 11:04 PM | #2
Depending on your DPS, you can push past the 3rd Kephess clone by damaging Brontes to the 50% mark (thus you only get 2 Kephess'). This will give your team much less orbs to deal with and you can also Leg Shot (to immobilize them) any of the orbs to allow for more time as well. The orbs swapping has happened to us as well, but I don't know of any good solution to deal with that outside of just having your team be very aware when they need to move out of the raid to eat their orb. Good luck.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master

ArchangelLBC
10.25.2013 , 02:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaidinah View Post
Depending on your DPS, you can push past the 3rd Kephess clone by damaging Brontes to the 50% mark (thus you only get 2 Kephess'). This will give your team much less orbs to deal with and you can also Leg Shot (to immobilize them) any of the orbs to allow for more time as well. The orbs swapping has happened to us as well, but I don't know of any good solution to deal with that outside of just having your team be very aware when they need to move out of the raid to eat their orb. Good luck.
Thanks! We'll definitely keep that in mind.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd