Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Warzone Arenas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Warzone Arenas
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

idnewton
10.17.2013 , 11:15 PM | #541
Quote: Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
As long as he doesn't interfere with anyone else's right he has every right to voice his opinion.

I completely agree with his post as I learned of the title when I logged onto my main and got it. Only 2 of my toons earned the title though but luckily those were my collectors.
Untrue. Targeting a specific Bioware employee is not allowed, nor has it ever been. It's clear as you yourself said that in reality you're only defending this guy because you agree with him.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 Dread Fortress PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

xsvortiz
10.23.2013 , 09:51 PM | #542
First off arenas are a cool addition, however can you guys separate them from the warzone queue. I think its pretty frustrating to pug an arena. especially if the opposing team is not pugging. I have also encountered the problem of matches where both sides have 3 healers and a tank. as you can imagine those games end up hitting the "draw" portion of the match. so PLEASE bw give arenas their own queue option that is separate from the warzone queue!

adamqd
11.22.2013 , 12:24 PM | #543
Quote: Originally Posted by xsvortiz View Post
First off arenas are a cool addition, however can you guys separate them from the warzone queue. I think its pretty frustrating to pug an arena. especially if the opposing team is not pugging. I have also encountered the problem of matches where both sides have 3 healers and a tank. as you can imagine those games end up hitting the "draw" portion of the match. so PLEASE bw give arenas their own queue option that is separate from the warzone queue!
Agreed, but mainly because I have no interest in 4v4, I've had nothing but boring or bad experiences in them and to be honest I don't have enough play-time to do Op's so PVP is my only reason to log in... As 50-75% of my WZ invites are arenas I just end up logging. **** experience imo

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!

Pistols
05.20.2014 , 01:10 AM | #544
Hey Alex, how's that "horizon" coming along?

"Removing the F2P restriction for entering the Warzones"

IB Crickets.