Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter and XP Boosts?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter and XP Boosts?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OddballEasyEight
10.22.2013 , 02:11 PM | #1
So, will the Space Mission xp boosts (both legacy and packs) work with Galactic Starfighter?
I mean, it is in space after all

Or will there maby be new legacy unlocks for this new gameplay? Meaning we will have to purchase new unlocks or packs... Not something I am looking forward to personally.

I am assuming here that you get regular (ground game) xp for completing objectives and killing enemies in Galactic Starfighter...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

ImpactHound
10.22.2013 , 02:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
So, will the Space Mission xp boosts (both legacy and packs) work with Galactic Starfighter?
I mean, it is in space after all

Or will there maby be new legacy unlocks for this new gameplay? Meaning we will have to purchase new unlocks or packs... Not something I am looking forward to personally.

I am assuming here that you get regular (ground game) xp for completing objectives and killing enemies in Galactic Starfighter...
All good questions I'll bug my beta guy about. Unless someone else in it wants to share.

OddballEasyEight
10.23.2013 , 08:35 AM | #3
I would love an official answer, but an unofficial "my beta guy sais" type of answer will certainly satiate me for now.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

ImpactHound
10.23.2013 , 08:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I would love an official answer, but an unofficial "my beta guy sais" type of answer will certainly satiate me for now.
Sorry, I didn't get to ask him last night. I was distracted reaching a new area in La-Mulana. I'll bug him tonight for sure, thanks for bumping so I don't forget.

My personal GOTY by the way, even if it makes me rage.

OddballEasyEight
10.23.2013 , 01:41 PM | #5
No problem man.

EricMusco
10.23.2013 , 02:02 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
All good questions I'll bug my beta guy about. Unless someone else in it wants to share.
Although I appreciate the desire to help answer a question on the forum I want to use this opportunity to remind everyone of a couple of rules:
  • Posting information from something such as a Beta test, or datamined content, is strictly against forum rules. Any posts as such will be removed and the user can be warned or infracted appropriately.
  • If you personally post content such as that, or if someone is passing that information on, they are directly breaking the NDA which they signed. That is bad.

We take NDAs / Beta Testing Agreements very seriously, and posting content which breaks that agreement will not be tolerated.

Also, to the original question posed in the thread. As we get closer to the Galactic Starfighter launch we will be releasing more information.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ImpactHound
10.23.2013 , 02:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Although I appreciate the desire to help answer a question on the forum I want to use this opportunity to remind everyone of a couple of rules:
  • Posting information from something such as a Beta test, or datamined content, is strictly against forum rules. Any posts as such will be removed and the user can be warned or infracted appropriately.
  • If you personally post content such as that, or if someone is passing that information on, they are directly breaking the NDA which they signed. That is bad.

We take NDAs / Beta Testing Agreements very seriously, and posting content which breaks that agreement will not be tolerated.

Also, to the original question posed in the thread. As we get closer to the Galactic Starfighter launch we will be releasing more information.

-eric
Surprised the thread is still unlocked. Is this bait?

Andryah
10.23.2013 , 02:34 PM | #8
Nice try.

There is nothing wrong with the thread.. it's just asking questions (like many threads do) which leads to discussion.

The issue is your stated attempt to disclose information covered under NDA. Which you have not done yet, so you have not had said information removed nor been actioned for it.

TL;DR you were politely warned off of what you planned to do.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

EricMusco
10.23.2013 , 02:38 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
No bait! There is nothing actually wrong with the thread as it stands. OddBall asked a question (no harm there!) and you implied you could get an answer, although never actually supplied private information (no harm here either). I was just simply posting a reminder to stop anyone from getting themselves into trouble

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CrazyMcGee
10.23.2013 , 07:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
No bait! There is nothing actually wrong with the thread as it stands. OddBall asked a question (no harm there!) and you implied you could get an answer, although never actually supplied private information (no harm here either). I was just simply posting a reminder to stop anyone from getting themselves into trouble

-eric
Lol, Andryah already said that