Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join us Oct 24th to watch Player “JediConsular” live stream PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bstr
10.14.2013 , 12:42 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Ed-ward View Post
Any ETA on new date? Or recorded stream if the event already occured?
No ETA as of yet. It has not happened yet. It was just last Thursday that they had to cancel. My guess is sometime this week or next as soon as they can get all of the parties back together again.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

CourtneyWoods
10.22.2013 , 02:45 PM | #52 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey Everyone,

We have rescheduled the stream for this Thursday. I have updated this thread's title.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Mindsting
10.22.2013 , 03:28 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
No ETA as of yet. It has not happened yet. It was just last Thursday that they had to cancel. My guess is sometime this week or next as soon as they can get all of the parties back together again.
Conspiracy!

We're back this week on the 24th. Looking forward to doing this!
Consular - 55 Shadow
JediConsular on Twitch
Begeren Colony

GNWP
10.22.2013 , 11:52 PM | #54
Hi, Bioware! I got a brilliant idea! Maybe next time you will feature my stream? I'll gonna be playing the most powerful class and spec in the game - Combat Medic Commando in the most prestigious and bountiful bracket - Ranked Solo Q!
Naito @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd
<Wardens>
Genrix Stream
Jedi PvP'er code.

warstory
10.23.2013 , 09:29 AM | #55
Like I said before he better be solo Qing using full tk sage. We already know balanced is fine
"Surely you know I could kill you just as easily with my lightsaber as I could with the force "
Witchbladde - sage , apocalypse - jug, arachniss - Assasin, shadowrunn - scoundrel , wetwired - sniper, cerebro - sent, bowbeforeme - sorc

DkSharktooth
10.23.2013 , 12:11 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by GNWP View Post
Hi, Bioware! I got a brilliant idea! Maybe next time you will feature my stream? I'll gonna be playing the most powerful class and spec in the game - Combat Medic Commando in the most prestigious and bountiful bracket - Ranked Solo Q!
Combat Medic is not completely terrible for soloque. I would say go gunnery dps instead because it's easier to carry a win as a dps with electronet than a subpar healer class with electronet. In my experience, Mercmando healer only works in a full ranged dps comp with high burst.

- 2.5k Rated SoloQue, 2.4k GroupQue Merc.

TUXs
10.23.2013 , 03:21 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by GNWP View Post
Where can we sign up? Sounds like it'll be AWESOME!
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

DkSharktooth
10.23.2013 , 06:07 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey Everyone,

We have rescheduled the stream for this Thursday. I have updated this thread's title.
Will you be there with eric and the devs?

-Wes-
10.24.2013 , 09:50 AM | #59
Thursday, huh? Is there a particular time involved?
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

TUXs
10.24.2013 , 02:45 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by -Wes- View Post
Thursday, huh? Is there a particular time involved?
Thursday between 12:00 and 11:59 I guess...
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.