Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Kaedusz
10.05.2013 , 05:19 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
childish antics
Not everything you are uncomfortable with is ''childish antics''.What i do is not even in the vicinity.

But yea,im getting bored of this.Cya later.

Beniboybling
10.05.2013 , 06:05 AM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Not everything you are uncomfortable with is ''childish antics''.What i do is not even in the vicinity.

But yea,im getting bored of this.Cya later.
Like I said there is no need to continue with this behaviour.

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
10.20.2013 , 11:43 PM | #263
Jedi : Yoda, Mace Windu, Nomi Sunrider, Vodo Siosk Bass, Arca Jeth and thats about it.

Sith: Revan, Bane, Nihilus, Sion, Palpatine, Sith Emperor, Vader, Krayt, Naga Sadow, Exar Kun and thats it.

Note: These are not in order
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

Beniboybling
10.21.2013 , 12:43 PM | #264
Why are you necroing all these threads mkalmklvnjkanjfd?

Aurbere
10.21.2013 , 01:38 PM | #265
Why are you necroing all these threads mkalmklvnjkanjfd?
I think it's pronounced 'jibberish'
Added Chapter 54 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 04:22 PM | #266
I won't out them in order feel free to do that yourselves: Vitate, Palpatine, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Revan, Darth Nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Andeddu, Darth Bane and Darth Vader.
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 04:24 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think it's pronounced 'jibberish'
I wish I could have gotten a better name but all the ones I wanted were unavailable so I had to settle for this ****.

Beniboybling
04.05.2014 , 04:26 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb View Post
I won't out them in order feel free to do that yourselves: Vitate, Palpatine, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Revan, Darth Nihilus, Exar Kun, Darth Andeddu, Darth Bane and Darth Vader.
Please explain why you are necro'ing this thread for a second time with effectively the same post.

Let's respect the rules of conduct, don't spam.

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 04:29 PM | #269
Please explain why you are necro'ing this thread for a second time with effectively the same post.

Let's respect the rules of conduct, don't spam.
Um if I like a topic I have the right to respond or comment on it?

Beniboybling
04.05.2014 , 04:52 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb View Post
Um if I like a topic I have the right to respond or comment on it?
So... you believe that if you keeping necroing this thread eventually someone will acknowledge your opinion?

Whatever floats your boat. I just thought you would have got the memo by now.