Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Vette

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Diopter
04.01.2013 , 10:16 AM | #91
Guss Tuno!

He heals you with Jedi powers!
Diopter
SWG:Shadowfire - SWTOR:The Bastion
Forever Smuggling

Reil
06.28.2013 , 12:55 PM | #92
I'm a big fan of Vette. I use her in equal rotation with Quinn. In fact those two are the only companions I used after the other companions failed my expectations in ability and personality.

Vette picking at Quinn till he erupted in a highly vexed rant had me laughing. Her picking at him put me in mind that on top of wanting to knock Imperials down a peg, she also thinks stuffy, highbrow Quinn is a challenge worth pursuing. It's been on the back of my mind throughout that adversarial opposites often forge the strongest friendships given the right trigger.

AshlaBoga
10.20.2013 , 10:16 PM | #93
Dear wifey,

Why have you stopped mailing me since your 3rd letter?
I took you to see the Mesas of Makeb and everything but all you've done is make a couple jokes - adorable jokes yes, but still I want more. You haven't given me a kiss in over an Act, how can my heart survive?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Lunafox
10.21.2013 , 12:54 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Dear wifey,

I took you to see the Mesas of Makeb and everything but all you've done is make a couple jokes - adorable jokes yes, but still I want more. You haven't given me a kiss in over an Act, how can my heart survive?
I ask that of all my toon's companions. You're not alone, I feel the same way lol.
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~

AshlaBoga
10.21.2013 , 01:29 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I ask that of all my toon's companions. You're not alone, I feel the same way lol.
It's almost like a real marriage, no more fun times after you put on the ring
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

MajikMyst
10.21.2013 , 02:27 AM | #96
Dear wifey,

Wow.. So this!! It has been a year since I got anything from Kira.. Risha hasn't said one word to me since.. She still sleeps in the engine room..

I didn't even bother with my shadow..

But yes... They need to make it so they send us love letters or something.. Maybe even a honey do list quest or something..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

Helig
10.21.2013 , 03:33 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
Wow.. So this!! It has been a year since I got anything from Kira.. Risha hasn't said one word to me since.. She still sleeps in the engine room..

But yes... They need to make it so they send us love letters or something.. Maybe even a honey do list quest or something..
Yup, just like real marriage
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Lunafox
10.21.2013 , 04:12 AM | #98
It's almost like a real marriage, no more fun times after you put on the ring
LOL, you're not kidding, I know. Been married 23 years, and we did have a lot more fun before the big party lol. But all in all it's not so bad. At least he talks to me once in a while. And he doesn't call me, 'My Lord." LOL

Lunafox
10.21.2013 , 04:14 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post

That would be a wonderful thing, I actually suggested that we get letters from our companions every so often, just for fun. It can't be that hard to write a few letters. I like your idea of making a to do list quest. That would be fun

AbsolutGrndZero
10.21.2013 , 08:42 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
That would be a wonderful thing, I actually suggested that we get letters from our companions every so often, just for fun. It can't be that hard to write a few letters. I like your idea of making a to do list quest. That would be fun
At the very least move them on the ship to your area.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain