Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Kira Carsen

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ShiftyApparition
11.01.2012 , 08:30 PM | #81
I'm with all the others voting for Quinn, both in part because I like his character, and in part because he keeps making me bash my head against the wall. I cannot, for the life of me, guess at what he'll approve of. I know part of it's that my warrior's LS, but he keeps managing to surprise me and something like this might actually help.

My desire to whack Quinn upside his head aside, I think we're due for a spotlight on a male character, and Quinn's a reasonable choice, given that he's a love interest and you get him earlier on than any of the other guys. Otherwise I'll vote Andronikos, because you've already covered an agent character, and you get him earlier than Torian (plus I've heard enough of JYB to last a lifetime, thank you!).
Harbinger:
Adiem - Gunslinger, Berinel - Sentinel
Chalcedony - Marauder, Neike - Operative, Zirden - Mercenary

Ms_Sunlight
11.01.2012 , 10:02 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrra_T View Post
Note: of course to use Andronikos you need to understand how to use a ranged dps, but that shouldn't really be a problem.
Yeah, I'm kind of shocked at how few people I see running around with RDPS companions. I use them on every single toon of mine that isn't themselves an RDPS. I've spent a lot of quality time with Andronikos, Risha, Gault, Vette and (my personal favourite) Zenith.

I wouldn't suggest Andronikos gets the spotlight next, though he is a worthy contender. That honour should go to my personal favourite compaion, Zenith.
Carilie - Scoundrel // Dastelen - Shadow // Dras'yra - Sniper // Elonie - Sorcerer // Undali - Powertech
Server: The Red Eclipse // Guild: The Onyx Guard / The Orbital Guard

LtGeneralGezlin
11.02.2012 , 08:47 AM | #83
"This weekly blog is meant to be supplemental to our Companion Holonet series and it will provide insights and tips for each companion as well as a wallpaper and screenshots of their customizations. Each week, we will rotate between Imperial and Republic companions. " From the Kaylio Companion blog.

Then we got two weeks of nothing until the Kira blog. and if they follow that, we will get our third one the week after next. Really, Bioware, as much as I love you. You need to learn what "Weekly" really means. A lot of people love these blogs, and want to see more.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

MarLainna
12.04.2012 , 07:11 PM | #84
I say Malavi Quinn he's so cool!. My other one is bowdaar. He is like a cheewbacca but do sent have a Han Solo with him.. My last one is cerk ( Qyzen Fess ) he is kinda cool and I think I would like to learn more about him. Me and qyzrn are for our nicknames herald and cerk. :-) :tran _tongue:

Roshe
12.04.2012 , 08:10 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
This is why the new jedi order reborn under Luke is far better.They understand that love is a good thing that actually strengthen the order.The will of the force http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...ukemaraben.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...1/Betrayal.jpg
AMEN...I always hated the 'no love, no marriage' crap. Hell, if the old Jedi had to give up on the things that mean the most, then what the hell were they fighting FOR?

_Darkstar
12.10.2012 , 08:44 AM | #86
Xalek, he is one of the few companions that you don't actually find out much about. Or at least I haven't because you get his too late and I couldn't be bothered upping his affection.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

AlrikFassbauer
04.26.2013 , 12:19 PM | #87
Hello everyone,

I usually don't necro threads, but the question has arisen where Kira's customization number 7 may be obtained from ? And number 5, too ?

They appear to be missing from the game, because in the German forums someone is looking for them, and cannot find them - and even on Dulfy's web page there isn't any vendor listed for them ?

So - now what happened to 7 & 5 ?

As another oddity, number 8 istn't even listed in the Blog entry about Kira ...

AshlaBoga
10.20.2013 , 11:35 PM | #88
Quote:
However, in doing so, you could help her in shaping a new, more open order.
Really? Married my favourite red head over a year ago. The Jedi Order seems the same to me...

I guess we failed
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Rafaman
10.20.2013 , 11:45 PM | #89
Quinn is a
Spoiler
If I could kill off one companion it would be him. Just saying.

Lunafox
10.21.2013 , 12:48 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Quinn is a
Spoiler
If I could kill off one companion it would be him. Just saying.
Personally I want to learn more about him. I think reading a blog about him would be fascinating, and if I could keep only one companion for my warrior, he'd be it. Just saying.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~May the Force be with you, always!~