Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The hottest star wars female characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The hottest star wars female characters

ReiKai
10.17.2013 , 11:39 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that Ahsoka Tano a very young teen is on so many of these lists?
These same people also know what she looks like as an adult thanks to the Mortis episodes. Also, she's a Cartoon Character. Age has less meaning for an animated character as long as it's not depicted in an adult manner.

Also, you forget that she was getting older in the series and her outfit was changed to reflect that.
It became a bit more focused on her form in becoming more of a woman as she grew. Nevermind that they had an episode where she was in a jeweled Slave Outfit, which did a lot more to cover her than the one in the TCW comics did, which was almost an exact replica of what Leeloo wore in the 5th Element movie, which was literally nothing more than a couple of straps across parts of her body.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
She has fur ,for Force's sake.Or you would father her kittens because of her personality?
If you don't like their personality, you're not gonna be together very long. Yes, Juhani is a Cathar. Yes, she has fur. Is having fur the only reason I like her? No. I've seen plenty of furries and catgirls and the like in fiction and artwork a lot hotter than Juhani, but we're looking at Star Wars hotties, not everything else. I like Juhani because of her character design, her personality and her accent.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Kaedusz
10.17.2013 , 06:41 PM | #32
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that Ahsoka Tano a very young teen is on so many of these lists?
That's the point .She is a famous jailbait.

fellblade
10.18.2013 , 05:20 AM | #33
I Find this Ahsoka Tano love a bit disturbing myself - (unless you are a teen yourself)

However, I may not be in a position to say anything - because...

Is it weird that I find Asajj Ventress kinda sexy???......
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

BacaWicket
10.18.2013 , 06:53 PM | #34
at the beginning of the show she was 14 by the end she was like 16 so not very young anymore. shes more almost an adult

JacenHallis
10.18.2013 , 07:28 PM | #35
"Almost" being the operative word there.

Now... Future Ahsoka as seen in the Mortis Trilogy? Indeed.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

Aurbere
10.18.2013 , 08:05 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by BacaWicket View Post
at the beginning of the show she was 14 by the end she was like 16 so not very young anymore. shes more almost an adult
She's still sixteen years old. But I suppose that's the old-timey person in me talking.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Xakthul
10.19.2013 , 01:59 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by fellblade View Post
No. She IS kinda sexy. Pretty sure that's the point. They couldn't make it so all the beautiful women were on the good side by default. They needed a strong, beautiful female character on the evil side, too.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
10.20.2013 , 11:10 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
No. She IS kinda sexy. Pretty sure that's the point. They couldn't make it so all the beautiful women were on the good side by default. They needed a strong, beautiful female character on the evil side, too.
I do believe, good sir, that is why we have Darth Talon and Natasi Daala, to name two, instead of a mutant harpie.
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

Zaxem
10.20.2013 , 11:15 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by fellblade View Post
I Find this Ahsoka Tano love a bit disturbing myself - (unless you are a teen yourself)

this is something i never understood i never found her hot or sexy once might be cause she is bald idk
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Xakthul
10.21.2013 , 02:15 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb View Post
I do believe, good sir, that is why we have Darth Talon and Natasi Daala, to name two, instead of a mutant harpie.
Not, I think, in TCW.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf