Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot access the collectors edtion vender when i bought the collectors edtion.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cannot access the collectors edtion vender when i bought the collectors edtion.

nickmears
12.20.2011 , 06:00 PM | #1
I purchased and got my collectors editon today, but i cannot access the Collectors edtion vendor, it says i need collectors edtion and i clearly have it and i redeemed my purchase serial and it says collectors edition, i got my collectors bonuses, but still no vendor access. Help me out here.

pennitent
12.20.2011 , 06:02 PM | #2
Did you get the in-game mail containing the access key and other items? Check your in-game mail first.
Member of Wrought from Ruin
The Harbinger Server
IA - Operative Medic

nickmears
12.20.2011 , 06:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by pennitent View Post
Did you get the in-game mail containing the access key and other items? Check your in-game mail first.
I got all my bonuses including a vip access pass, but when i talk to the vendor, it says you need collectors edtion to use.

Bellisner
12.22.2011 , 03:07 PM | #4
I'm suffering the same issue.
Curiously there wasn't a problem for the last couple of days I was able to access him with no issues.
I've fired off a CC ticket to see what happens.

chungkuo
12.22.2011 , 03:19 PM | #5
In the For What It's Worth department: there isn't really much of anything in there right now. A (in my opinion) crappy looking outfit and an appearance pack for two companions (neither of which are for my class).

I'm assuming they'll put more stuff in there but for now it is very Why Did I Bother?

Darthshnooky
12.22.2011 , 03:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by chungkuo View Post
In the For What It's Worth department: there isn't really much of anything in there right now. A (in my opinion) crappy looking outfit and an appearance pack for two companions (neither of which are for my class).

I'm assuming they'll put more stuff in there but for now it is very Why Did I Bother?
That's Republic side. Imperial side has an appearance option for the starter companions for all four classes, and a pretty cool looking set of gear (it's the standard Imperial trooper armor).

Nigels-Curse
12.22.2011 , 04:37 PM | #7
same prob here

Neoark
12.23.2011 , 12:58 PM | #8
Same problem here. Is there any solution yet?

Thank you.