Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How do i get gunship

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DogtheMaster's Avatar


DogtheMaster
10.10.2013 , 10:45 AM | #1
I saw that subscribers are able to get a gunship. Is subscribing all I have to do? If not I could defininetly use some help in knowing just what I have to do to GUARANTEE a custom ship.

Beesodd's Avatar


Beesodd
10.10.2013 , 10:52 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi DogtheMaster,

Sorry for going Quote Mode on you, but: "Subscribers as of November 1, 2013 receive the Early Gunship Unlock and Custom Gunship Paint Jobs. To qualify, a player must be a subscriber on or before November 1, 2013, 11:59PM PDT / November 2, 2013, 7:59AM GMT."

So basically, be subbed on the date in question. Those who are eligible should get the ship by Dec 3rd.

There's quite a bit more on: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20131008

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

DogtheMaster's Avatar


DogtheMaster
10.10.2013 , 11:21 AM | #3
tnx i really appreiciate it

-iDisOrder-'s Avatar


-iDisOrder-
10.15.2013 , 11:39 AM | #4
this was one of those times where my brain needed to see that info in one place.
I saw the bit about the subscribe by 11/1 and the get by 12/3 but i needed to see both dates together.
so in case my wife is reading this, yes...i had a "duh" moment

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
10.15.2013 , 11:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by -iDisOrder- View Post
this was one of those times where my brain needed to see that info in one place.
I saw the bit about the subscribe by 11/1 and the get by 12/3 but i needed to see both dates together.
so in case my wife is reading this, yes...i had a "duh" moment
You need to subscribe by the 11th of January and the ship doesn't fully go out until the 3rd of February? Why the month gap in between? When does the expansion come out? March?

-iDisOrder-'s Avatar


-iDisOrder-
10.16.2013 , 01:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
You need to subscribe by the 11th of January and the ship doesn't fully go out until the 3rd of February? Why the month gap in between? When does the expansion come out? March?
Sorry to add to the confusion,
11/1 in U.S. is November 1st
12/3 is December 3rd
yes, we omit "U"s in words, replace "Z"s with "S"s and confuse you further by reversing month & day in our date lol

Roalmo's Avatar


Roalmo
10.16.2013 , 03:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by -iDisOrder- View Post
Sorry to add to the confusion,
11/1 in U.S. is November 1st
12/3 is December 3rd
yes, we omit "U"s in words, replace "Z"s with "S"s and confuse you further by reversing month & day in our date lol
Look at that... we've kept the Euro's confused for 50 years, and you go and explain it to them...

Hmm... wonder if the NSA is checking your files now?

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
10.16.2013 , 03:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Look at that... we've kept the Euro's confused for 50 years, and you go and explain it to them...

Hmm... wonder if the NSA is checking your files now?
Didn't everyone over their take their toys and go home?

-iDisOrder-'s Avatar


-iDisOrder-
10.16.2013 , 06:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Hmm... wonder if the NSA is checking your files now?
so that's why that diaper service truck has been parked outside my door for 3 days

NightsDragoon's Avatar


NightsDragoon
12.05.2013 , 03:51 PM | #10
so when will everybody be able to get the gunship? i realize i missed the original date to get it, but why put a ship like the gunship in if you aren't going to let all subscribers use it?